🧡Part 45🧡

Avuyile

I am starting to get very fustrated with Sandile. Sandile has been annoying me since that so called Yibanathi left this house.

I am trying by all means to look for her but nothing, absolutely nothing seems to be working for me here. I can't find Yibanathi it is like she vanished into thin air and what is worse is that she does not know anyone here so where could she possibly have gone too.

MaNgubo left yesterday to her house after hearing what the chief messenger had to say about the progress of the search. MaNgubo left and said she needs to head to her house maybe the answers will be revealed and that after two weeks she will come back and...

***********

Thembekile

So guys I have been waiting for the car but nothing. I must just accept that the car I am waiting for is clearly not coming. I have thrown a fit in this house but nothing, I mean I confronted him the other day and he told me that he will make it happen.

He said I must wait. I must wait...I Thembekile Zondo must wait. I tried to throw a fit in this house but it didn't matter because he did not listen to me.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and waiting for it to happen. I did tell him though about his lousy gifts. I told him not to annoy me with them because  I am not interested in memories. I am not interested and definetly do not want to be reminded of the past.

It is called the past for a reason. We must move on!

I don't want to live in the present and still be looking at the past like there is something good about the past. I have moved on. I worked hard for myself and scored the jackpot in marrying Mthiyane.

I am angry at Bafana. Yes Bafana I said Bafana!

After not giving me the car that I deserve. Bafana certainly lost the title of being called by his clan name. He has been scarce in this house these days. He leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night, I don't know whether to worry or not about this sudden disappearing and being to busy at the office.

He is a Zondo man after all. It is almost 2pm so my grandkids need to be fetched from school more like I need to fetch them. These kids are here living with us where as their fathers are enjoying their lives and we are here taking care of children when we should be enjoying life.

We could be taking traveling the world. I should be chilling in Mauritius,sipping a cocktail but no I am here having to adjust my plans to cater for these children. As for Bafana's sons who do not know how to behave their days are coming for them to stop behaving like wild teenagers.

I am thinking about my daughter I wonder how she is doing. I must call my daughter and invite her here to visit us I mean it's been a whole 3 years since I last saw her with my two eyes all we ever do is call and talk but she does not have time for me at all.

Being Mrs Zondo is so not fun!

***********