« The Benders » - Part 2/2

Sam and Alina were still waiting for something to happen, an occasion to jump in action, when the door suddenly opened and the sunlight blinded the young woman who was trying to see the ones entering the barn. It was the two same men as before, but this time there was a third one standing near the entrance, and they seemed to be coming for her. The two stopped in front of her cage, revealing their faces covered in dirt and filth. They smelled terribly bad, and still had some dried blood on their clothes. Probably from whatever they'd done to Jenkins the night before.

Seeing them already made Alina want to throw up, so it got even worse when one of them started to smile, checking her up and down. "Dad said we could keep you."

"She's pretty." The other said with the same excitement. "Let's bring her in the house."

Alina cringed at their words. "Okay...I don't know what you two freaks have in mind, but I'm not going anywhere with you."

The two men immediately started to laugh hysterically, which made Sam and Alina share the same uneasy look.

Suddenly one of them stopped laughing and went to grab the third one's shotgun. Alina first thought she'd be his target, but her heart almost stopped beating when the guy stopped next to Sam's cage and pointed the weapon at him. She grabbed the bars of her cage, furious. "Hey you touch him, I'll kill you! You hear me?!"

"We won't kill him yet." The other one said as he crouched in front of her, sliding his fingers throughout the bars to caress her cheek with a predatory smile on his face. "But you'll have to be nice."

Alina was definitely about to throw up. Right now, she wanted nothing more but to break each and every one of his fingers for even touching her like that, but one look at Sam with a shotgun directed to his head, and she realized that she didn't really have a choice. She clenched her teeth and closed her eyes to calm herself down.

"Alina no!" Sam recognized this look on his friend's face. She was going to accept the offer, to buy themselves some time. "Don't even think about it!"

"It's okay..."

"No it's not! You don't have to go with them!"

"Then what else am I supposed to do?!" She gave him an angry look. "Let them kill you?!"

She hated that the three guys were currently laughing at their argument. She wanted them dead, but until then, she couldn't let anything happen to Sam. She wouldn't be able to face Dean again if she didn't try to save his brother. She'd already done that mistake once with Charlie and Chris, and she was not willing to do it again.

So the young woman completely ignored her best friend's screams when the men opened her cage to let her out, and tied her hands with a rope so she wouldn't escape or try to fight back. She simply gave Sam one last smile before walking out of the barn with the three men and leaving him behind, knowing he would be safe for now.

LATER

Alina had met the entire family by now. It was just an older man, living alone in this creepy house with his three sons and his daughter who was still a child. But even though she was a child, Alina hadn't been surprised when the moment they'd been left alone, that girl, Missy, had simply walked closer to her and roughly pulled out some of the hunter's hair to stare at them with a smile. She seemed intrigued by them and it was concerning but understandable since her own hair had probably never been washed or combed.

Luckily Alina had enough hair so that wouldn't leave a huge hole in her head, but that didn't stop her from letting out a little 'Bitch!', the moment she felt the sharp pain that made her groan. That kid alone, was an entire horror movie.