Chapter 280

Although Sana said she was fine, the tolerance and unhappiness in her eyes were clear.

Jennie was caught unaware and suffered another push. Thankfully, she had managed to stabilize herself and only took a step back to lean against the wall. She did not fall down again.

She abruptly raised her eyes to look at Samuel, who was about to help his sister up. "Is this all there is to the bearing of Minatozaki Corporation's general manager? The two of us fell at the same time. Even if she is your sister, and you're in a rush to help her, you shouldn't have pushed me."

Samuel remained sitting on the ground, checking on his sister's feet. When he heard Jennie's words, his lips immediately pursed coldly. He turned his ice-cold gaze onto her, cutting her sharply. "CEO Kim, my sister once broke her leg several years ago when she fell on the staircase. Your appearance has been sufficient to shake her heart today. I don't expect you to be sufficiently self-aware to leave Lisa's side, but you actually pushed her onto the ground. Did you think that having JM Group alone is sufficient for you to gain a firm foothold in Jing City? If my sister's leg really received any lasting damage from this fall, I'll make sure that both you and your company will completely disappear from this country!"

The Minatozaki Family's position in Jing City wasn't simple. They had the support of various leaders and had deep connections within the Jing City circle. Destroying a company that was founded in England and only recently moved to the country was indeed simple for them.

Jennie stabilized herself against the wall and watched this play of deep feelings between this pair of siblings.

It seemed like even the crime of hurting Sana could be easily placed onto her.

Facing Samuel's ice-cold, angered gaze, Jennie immediately smiled imperceptibly to say, "I say, General Manager Minatozaki, from a distance away, you had actually managed to gain a clear view of the way we fell down. Could it be that you installed surveillance cameras in this restroom? You actually know of how we fell? Without any proper reasoning, you've anxiously pushed the crime onto someone's head. The two of you are true blood-related siblings, arbitrary and selfish in the way you handle matters. Everything is based on your own conjectures and subjective understanding. The fact that she once broke her leg has nothing to do with me. Even if she broke her leg earlier, it still has nothing to do with me. If you don't understand this situation well, you should check the records of the surveillance cameras outside the door. Thankfully, the two of us had fallen down here. Otherwise, given that the surveillance cameras cannot be installed inside the restrooms, I wouldn't be able to wash this crime off of myself even with ten sets of lips, don't you think so?"

He even wanted to make JM Group vanish without a trace. The Minatozaki Family's people were truly unbelievably arrogant.

Samuel's expression turned heavy. "If you didn't push her, would she have fallen down here? Her leg cannot receive any more harm; she knows this better than anyone. If it hadn't been you, would she be on the ground? Would she have twisted her ankle?"

Jennie clearly found this amusing. She did not waste her breath trying to explain further, and directly pointed toward the surveillance cameras. "I won't repeat my words twice. If you have anything more to say, save it for after we watch the surveillance camera's record."

Samuel smiled coldly. "There's no need t waste time for that. What's the point of checking the surveillance cameras outside the female restroom for no good reason? It's no wonder she didn't come out of the restroom for so long. It turns out that you were clinging on to her."

Jennie: "..."

Truly amazing, even his ability to invert right and wrong was beyond exceptional.

Jennie was originally composed. This was but the Minatozaki Family's second daughter who had deep feelings for Lisa. She had long grown used to seeing these sorts of people. There were more than a thousand ways she could deal with such a meaningless existence, it only depended on whether or not she was willing to execute it.