Chapter 264

When she heard Auntie Chen calling for her, Jennie finally got up and left the room.

"I have to head to Seoul University to cook for my youngest son in the afternoon. I'll come to visit again tomorrow. Please rest well in the time being. Mr. Manoban mentioned that you cannot move about too much right now, so please stay obediently and don't always be in such a rush to leave. I'll come and make some good food for you tomorrow." Auntie Chen tugged on Jennie's hands, instructing her while speaking, "What would you like to eat? Give me a call after you decide, and I'll bring the ingredients here tomorrow."

Jennie nodded. "I'm fine with anything. There's no need to trouble yourself so much, nor is there any need to do so much work. More importantly, you have to take care of your own health."

Auntie Chen smiled again and said a few warm words before leaving.

Jennie poured herself a glass of water in the kitchen and was about to return to the bedroom when she heard a knock against the door.

She faltered. Could it be that Auntie Chen had left something behind?

Jennie approached the door quickly, holding the glass with one hand and swinging the door open with the other.

The moment the door was opened, she saw it was actually Seunghoon, who had removed his white doctor's coat and was dressed in a white dress shirt and a pair of black pants. She stared blankly at him for a moment. On the other hand, Seunghoon, who stood outside the door, had immediately taken a large step back at the sight of Jennie. He raised his eyes to the door number, thinking he had seen wrongly, before shifting his gaze back down onto Jennie's face.

Seunghoon: "??????"

Why was Jennie here?

This was fucking Ao Lan International, ah!

At this moment, the door to the study opened, and Lisa stepped out. Before Jennie could say a single word to Seunghoon, Lisa reached his long arms out and received the two bottles of good wine Seunghoon had brought. Then, with a 'bang' sound, the door was shut.

Jennie stood in front of the door: "...this, what's going on? Wasn't that Doctor Lee?"

Lisa's expression was cold: "You saw wrongly. That was the wine delivery man."

Seunghoon, who stood outside the door: "?????"

"...But didn't you mention that Doctor Lee would come today? The person earlier was clearly him..."

"It wasn't. Is Seunghoon supposed to look that ugly?"

Jennie: "..."

Seunghoon, who was still standing outside the door and listening to their conversation: "?????!"

Jennie took another look at the bottles of wine in Lisa's hands and was dazed for a moment. She subconsciously turned to look at the living room.

Three years ago, she had knocked into the wine cabinet and damaged all of the luxury wine in there. At the time, she also drank quite some alcohol.

Afterward, for the past few years, Lisa actually did not place a single bottle of wine in Ao Lan International. Even the wine cabinet was taken away and replaced by a bookshelf.

Lisa's phone rang almost at the same time. Without needing to guess, it was clear a call from Seunghoon, whose expression was now as dark as the bottom of a pot.

He took a glance at his phone and switched it to silent mode.

Jennie was still staring at the bookshelf in a daze. She turned back to see that the charismatic and tall man had thrown his phone onto the couch and was meeting her gaze.