Chapter 246

They did not chat about much. Jennie did not even ask about Yerin. After all, with the state of her love life, what right did she have to be concerned about someone else's love life.

However, when she was with Minhyun, she was able to sense that Minhyun did not succeed in stealing Yerin away.

Rosé gave birth to a son. Jennie did not sleep for the whole night and was busy with various matters. By morning, she finally sat down in the hospital ward. She played with the little one who had already opened his eyes and listened as Rosé flirted with her little police officer.

"It took you so long to come back even though I was pregnant. I thought you had already abandoned the both of us. So, you actually know you should be returning. Why didn't you just sacrifice your whole life for your country? Why did you even bother returning..."

"I already made an application to the management. I won't be leaving for the next few months."

"Who cares if you leave or not!" Rosé rolled her eyes. She then turned to the little baby on the small bed not far away. With a distasteful expression, she said, "Who on earth does this baby look like? Why is he so wrinkly and ugly?"

The nurse who had just entered giggled. "All newborns look that way. In a few days, you'll know who he looks like. This baby's daddy is tall and handsome. His mummy is also beautiful. He'll definitely be an attractive baby!"

Hearing these words, Rosé happily returned to glaring at her little police officer. Jennie saw that the little baby was only able to stay awake for a while before falling asleep and decided not to stay like an unwanted third guest. She stood up and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?" Rosé asked.

Jennie narrowed her eyes. "Distance makes the heart grow fonder. The two of you have been separated ever since you received your marriage certificate. Am I supposed to stay here and eat your endless supply of dog food?"

Rosé immediately winked at her with a smile. "Didn't you and Lisa always stuff me with dog food in the past? This is called karma. Even if you don't wish to, you have to suffer through it!"

Jennie: "..."

She tugged the door open and left without looking back.

When she returned in the afternoon with some nourishing supplements, Rosé finally remembered to give an introduction. "Anyway, Jennie is my best friend. Back then, when you were at the police station investigating me, she was the one who came to help. I already brought her up several times. There shouldn't be a need for further introduction."

As Rosé spoke, she pointed at the handsome and charismatic little SWAT police officer behind her back. "This is my child's father, Mark Tuan."

Jennie and the little police offer exchanged nods.

If it wasn't to see the little baby, Jennie would never have returned for more PDA. Originally, she thought the two would be done by the afternoon. However, when she returned, Rosé continued grumbling on the bed. "Let me tell you, the credit for your drug trafficking reconnaissance mission has to go to me. If I had cried and made a fuss about you coming back every day, you would never have succeeded. You would definitely have been fired and have no choice but to return home and inherit your family business. You'll tire yourself to death counting notes, I tell you."

The little officer appeared deep in thought as he nodded. "Indeed. There has never been a pregnant lady as generous as you. I would have to head home honestly to inherit my family business. Just thinking about it makes me feel miserable. All right, all of the credit goes to you."