Chapter 337

Lisa lifted her chin with his fingers. Obviously, she wanted to have a talk with him, but she was still angry at him. He chuckled. "We'll talk when we get back. Don't lose your temper."

"Then let go of me first."

After all, this was a highway. He didn't force her to look at him but kissed her on the cheek. Then he released her and put her back in the copilot seat.

They went to the hotel Lisa mentioned. As he said, he didn't book her another room.

When she entered his room, she found that it was indeed a business suite of more than two hundred square meters, which was almost as big as an ordinary three-bedroom apartment. The suite had a large study, two large separate bedrooms, and a living room. This room was really big enough for two, and even when he was at work, she wouldn't bother him if he talked on the phone in the next bedroom.

After entering the room, Jennie took a seat and said, "The location of the hotel seems to be very close to the XI Base. What's the matter? What's going on with Sehun? Why do you live here instead of in your company?"

Lisa asked the hotel staff to bring in a glass of juice and help her put it on the coffee table, saying, "Recently, I have something to deal with Sehun, but it's all small matter. I will go back to the company after I deal with it. You don't have to worry about it. Just go about your work and don't walk around alone at any time."

Jennie picked up the glass and looked inside at the pale green kiwi fruit juice with fresh milk. "CEO Manoban, with your ability, it must not be a small matter since you haven't solved it after so many days of arriving in Los Angeles. Is it because you're afraid that something dangerous will happen to me that you insist on me living here?"

Besides, he had repeatedly told her not to walk alone, and try not to leave his sight.

And the hotel was so close to XI Base.

If so...

Certain memories of three years ago suddenly popped up in her mind. For a moment, Jennie was glad that she had come to the US. At least she could see him safe and sound in front of her, instead of nervously waiting for him to come back after being left a message as he went far away to Cambodia. She almost lost him forever.

With this in mind, Jennie frowned. "Shine is yours anyway and you're the one in charge. Who can restrict your movements? If your men need you for an emergency, they can fly to Seoul to see you, but this time you went back to Los Angeles in a hurry. Did you come back not because of your company but for something else?"

Lisa looked at her for a while and then chuckled. "You think too much. How sensitive are you to Los Angeles?"

"Don't change the subject!"

He smiled. "I do have some matters to deal with, but it's not as serious as you think. As long as you solve your work here as soon as possible, we can safely return to Seoul two or three days later, and you don't need to worry about it."

Jennie stared at him. "What did I say after I got off the plane? Lisa, if anything bad happens, I hope you can tell me instead of bearing it all by yourself. I don't like being kept in the dark. If you do it ever again, I will not forgive you."

Lisa casually put her little suitcase aside. "I guess you didn't eat or sleep well on the plane, right? What do you want to eat now? I'll ask the hotel to cook it for you."

"I'm talking to you. Why are you acting like nothing has happened? Lisa don't be like this! You've really pisseing me off..."

Lisa glanced at her. "So do you want a cold war with me?"