Chapter 267

His palm ran up her cheek, and the corners of his lips curved. "Aren't you going to help me? Sit here and let me kiss you for a minute, hm?"

Jennie stared at him in shock. Helped him by letting him kiss her?

She couldn't resist the man's ardent gaze. She hurriedly pushed him. "This is the kitchen and the counter..."

Before she could finish her words, he put his lips on hers again.

Lisa's hand ran from her cheeks to her shoulders and then her back. Jennie trembled, but he didn't let go of her, kissing her slowly from her lips to her earlobe. "Just by staying here and letting me kiss you, you're helping me a lot."

Her eyes seemed to take on a watery glow when he kissed Jennie. She finally focused her eyes at a spot on the kitchen wall...

The man's hand had reached out...

She immediately shivered and shouted angrily, "Lisa!"

Jennie: "..."

She suddenly waved off his arm around her waist and pushed him hard. This man was shameless!

Jennie thought she had never seen him so shameless in her previous and current life. How could he have the cheek to harass his ex-wife!

But before she could angrily scold him, his lips landed again, gentle yet depressive. He kissed her really hard.

The man didn't stop until a strange, awkward sound came from Jennie's stomach.

The man's eyes remained dark and unfathomable. He didn't want to stop with a kiss, but Jennie was so hungry that even her stomach protested.

Jennie, in anger and embarrassment, tried to jump down the counter when he finally withdrew his hands, but she sat too high, and her feet were a little off the ground. When she was trying to figure out how to jump down, the man's arms went straight around her waist and lowered her to the ground.

This time he was quick to let go. He frowned as she stared at him in anger and was about to throw a tantrum at him. "If you want to eat early, go back to your bedroom and watch your movie. If you stay here, you will only slow me down and, in the end, you might be eaten by me. After all, I have been hungry for so long, hm?"

Jennie: "..."

She felt that the little bit of gratitude she had for him was going to wear off.

She was almost raped by him after living here for a few days!

An hour later, the very boring movie on Jennie's iPad was finally over. She rolled over in bed, her bleary eyes wide with boredom from watching such a movie, and she would have fallen asleep if she hadn't smelled the food.

When Lisa served the dishes one by one, Jennie immediately got up and sat down at the table.

She didn't even want to help him serve the dishes or set the table, let alone washing dishes, so although she went into the kitchen and offered to help just now, she just wanted to make trouble for him.

Lisa handed her a set of bowl and chopsticks, and Jennie took them and began to eat without even thanking him.

The man narrowed his eyes and looked at her, who focused on each dish and looked so satisfied with each bite. He moved his lips and gave a satisfied smile.

If it weren't for the fact that she still wanted to eat the food he cooked, it would not be very easy for him to keep her here to recuperate these days.

But Jennie's wounds had almost healed, and she should go back to her company. The JM Group was her career, on which she spent so much energy and time the last three years, although he regretted letting her go so far away and grow up to who she was now. Even though he had never really let her go completely, it was not easy to pull her back now.