Chapter 327

After releasing a breath of relief, Jennie immediately gasped. Lisa did not do anything to her but placed her in the tub fully clothed.

The ice-cold water ran down from her head. Jennie had soaked in cold water earlier, but the sudden sensation caused her to cry out subconsciously.

As the water warmed up, the man's voice came from above her, "Do you want cold water or warm water?"

Lisa did not stand near the shower and his clothes remained dry. The steam affected her vision and when she raised her head, she could only see the man's black shirt.

"Warm, warm water." Jennie shivered a little in the tub.

As the warm water trickled in, the temperature was much easier to bear with. However, the warmth seemed to intensify the heat in her body. Earlier at the hotel, she had drenched herself in cold water for fear of losing control. Right now, she was worried that she would catch a cold or a fever the next day and would rather have a warm bath over an ice-cold one.

The man turned to leave. Hearing his movements, Jennie subconsciously gripped the side of the bathtub to ask, "Where are you going?"

The man paused in his footsteps but did not turn back, "I thought you didn't want me to touch you? Soaking in the water will help ease your feelings. I can't just stand here and watch you twist about like a snake in the water. If I did, I doubt I can keep my restrain."

Jennie: "..."

He seemed to be making sense, but she strangely felt wronged.

Jennie felt that this drug was definitely a bad thing, it was even affecting her intelligence.

Seeing that the man was really leaving, she picked up a towel from the side and threw it heavily at his back.

Lisa allowed her to vent as she pleased, speaking softly over the trickling sounds of the shower, "Stay in the water obediently and soak in there for a night. You know that this bathtub can maintain the water at a certain temperature. Remember to adjust the temperature yourself, hm?"

Jennie stared at his back with reddened eyes, "Lisa, I'm about to die from this. I'm really about to explode."

He finally then shifted his head to toss her a glance, "I know. What do you wish to do then? Visit the hospital?"

"..."

She naturally wouldn't go. She had heard most of his phone call with Seunghoon earlier. Not only was visiting the hospital in such an embarrassing state, but it would also be useless even if she went. The doctor would at most offer her an injection with sedatives.

"I won't go." She was resolute.

"Hm, then soak in the water." After answering, the man moved to leave.

"Lisa!" Jennie's kept a tight grip on the tub, "You..."

He had already opened the bathroom door. Without looking back, he said, "It's only fair to let you experience what it's like to burn with desire every so often, to be able to look but not eat."

"..."

Fair?

What did his usual burning desire have to do with her? It wasn't as if she had taken the initiative to seduce him!

How could this be considered fair?

Jennie glared at his disappearing back view in disbelief. She could no longer see him, but he left the bathroom door open in case something happened to her inside. She raged angrily, "Lisa, you're really too shameless! How is this considered fair? This sort of drug isn't something a normal person can endure, all right!"