Chapter 278

Seeing Sana come over, Samuel turned his eyes toward Lisa. "CEO Manoban, we've known each other for so long, and what I want to talk to you is not convenient to let others hear. Can you please talk with me somewhere else?"

Samuel was the Minatozaki Corporation's general manager. He was about Lisa's age. Although he smiled casually, it could be told that he was a sophisticated man. He seemed to be gentle and polite, but he was actually arrogant in his heart. He was obviously unhappy because the Minatozaki Family had been so "tolerant" of Lisa, but he didn't seem to give a damn.

Sana stood there and gazed at Lisa. She wanted to approach him but seemed to be a bit nervous. Everyone could tell that all in her eyes was only Lisa. As long as he gave her a smile or the least response, she would be willing to do anything for him.

Noticing Sana's gaze, Lisa looked at her.

When Sana saw him notice her, the smile on her face spread and her eyes were full of love, affection, and excitement.

Samuel was really unhappy to see his good-tempered sister mesmerized by Lisa, his tone hardened. "CEO Manoban."

The simple two words of his were full of superior posture yet still some kind of concession. He hoped Lisa could show him some respect in case everyone looked bad.

After all, his sister was looking on the side. They couldn't just ignore her.

Lisa cast an indifferent glance at Sana, his eyes clear and his voice cold. "CEO Minatozaki, if you want to talk about the cooperation between the two companies, we can just talk here, but if you want to talk about other unrelated matters, I am sorry that I cannot accompany you. My female companion is still here. How can I leave her alone?"

Lisa's voice was neither high nor low, and successfully reminded everyone in the banquet hall of who just came here with him.

They never saw CEO Manoban show up with any woman, but today he came to the party with CEO Kim of the JM Group and the two of them looked great together.

As for Sana, although she had a powerful family background, compared with Jennie, she was like a greenhouse flower who couldn't stand any rain or wind and was so naive as to think that Lisa would marry her just because she loved him. She had been chasing Lisa for so long but got no response. CEO Manoban had actually made it very clear that he was not interested in her at all by saying those words.

Even though she was being looked at by many eyes, Jennie was still calmly sitting on the single person sofa, and the corner of her mouth slightly curved. No one knew whether she was smiling or meaning anything else, but obviously, Sana's advantage in the family background didn't work on Jennie. The princess of the "Capital Circle" was not necessarily better than Jennie who was almost as successful as Lisa in career.

Sana had been gazing at Lisa since he entered the banquet hall, so she had seen the woman coming in with him.

When Sana saw he brought a female companion with him, she froze. She had been chasing Lisa for so long but had never got any response from him, although she hadn't seen he had any woman. Now she finally met him again, only to see that... Lisa took the woman all the way into the banquet hall, they whispered from time to time, and the woman had no sense of superiority and flattery but looked cold and a bit impatient. But Lisa, who always looked cold, seemed to be very indulgent of her and even got her cake, stayed beside her, and watched her eat as if treating a little child.

And now she also heard Lisa's words that made it very clear that he was interested in her, and her mind suddenly went blank.

She suddenly remembered when she was still working at Shine, he returned to Korea, and she followed him around as one of his assistants. And then she was praised by him for her carefulness and excellent performance, she blushed in front of him, but he just walked away without even looking at her, and her heartbeat wildly due to his powerful, domineering aura.