Chapter 287

Henry finally had an opportunity to display his abilities. His eyes lit up as he spoke, "How about Deep Blue, the seven-star hotel? It's on the Second Ring Road in Jing City. It isn't too far from here and if there isn't a traffic jam, you should be able to arrive there within twenty minutes."

Deep Blue was a hotel in Jing City famous for its scenery. Not only were its hot springs the cleanest locally, but it also offered a seven-star service. They also had unique, deep sea-themed rooms. Jing City was not close to the ocean, and through the artificial sea view, it could satisfy the desire to face the sea whilst ensuring the guests' safety.

Lisa's fingers tapped against the table for a moment. He turned to see that Jennie was still looking for food in the buffet area; she picked up some bacon before ordering a bowl of vegetarian noodles. It seemed like she had no plan of returning to the table anytime soon.

His expression remained unchanged as he asked, "How many days of work schedule are remaining?"

"There are still a few partners you have to meet personally. This includes the finance representatives in contact with Seoul's side. There are also two meetings organized by the National Chamber of Commerce, as well as several last-minute meetings. I'm sure CEO Kim also has some of her own business partners she needs visit; after all, it's rare for her to come to Jing City. Adding it all up, it should end within a week." Henry calculated the time as he spoke, "For now, it'll be best if we remained in Korean Tourist Hotel. After all, this is Shine's place. Most of the meetings and business discussions will be held here as well. It's convenient to do everything here. After work ends, you can move to the seven-star hotel, Deep Blue, for another three to four days. "

By now, Jennie had returned with the bowl of vegetarian noodles cradled in her hands. As she placed it down, she lifted her head to see that Henry was seriously planning out the schedule. He even brought out his planner every so often to take a look. Lisa, on the other hand, was calmly drinking his coffee.

She pretended as if nothing happened last night and quietly ate her food.

After breakfast, they began the work on the schedule for the day.

Today, the first place they had to visit was an exhibition hall; they had agreed to meet with a business partner there. It was also the furthest place they would have to visit during their time in Jing City. According to Henry, the car ride would take longer than two hours, and because of the long-distance, there was the possibility of encountering several traffic jams.

Jennie made an understanding noise, indicating that she had heard him, and did not say more. Since she couldn't sleep last night, it wasn't a bad idea to nap for two hours in the car. Lisa clearly saw through her thoughts. The moment she turned back, she met the man's gaze; it was hidden with a smile, and it instantly ignited her rage.

Exactly whose fault was it that she slept poorly last night?

The moment she climbed in the car, Jennie sat closely pressed against the door. Lisa watched the way she was obviously keeping a distance from him and couldn't help narrowing his eyes. "The car is only so big. How far can you possibly run from me? Do you need me to arrange another car for you?"

Jennie originally thought that their transport would be arranged by various business partners and did not expect that Lisa would choose to simplify things. He only allowed Henry to drive them and did not arrange for any other fanfare. As a result, she had to sit on the same vehicle with him every day.

"Naturally, it'll be great if you could really do that." Jennie did not refuse him.

The man's handsome and tall figure appeared graceful, cold, and noble. He coldly narrowed his eyes at her. "Don't even think about it."