Chapter 221

This time, Mina swore in her heart that she must not lose to Jennie. Her serious and professional movements suggested that she may be really good at golf.

Although her play was amazing, it was probably just a coincidence.

This time, Jennie served at the same time as the others, not being the last one to serve anymore. Mina saw all the others serve and hurriedly swung the club. This time, her ball finally got into the hole after wobbling around outside. Mina smiled smugly, only to see Jennie's ball falling into the hole very steadily, not touching the lawn at all.

Another cheer went up. Even if Mina's ball hit the hole, she was outshone by Jennie.

But she got a goal anyway, so Mina wasn't knocked out. She stood in her position, trying to block out the eyes behind her. How could she let Lisa see how well Jennie played golf. The thought of it filled her with regret. Now she could only try to block his view.

Jennie didn't know why Mina was moving back and forth. She thought there must be something wrong with her legs or feet. Otherwise, why was she moving back and forth standing there?

The men had played golf for a long time. Seeing the two sisters were both good at playing golf, they didn't continue to play golf but stood behind and watched them play.

Seeing many people had been knocked out, Jennie didn't want to play anymore, but Mina said provocatively in a low voice, "Don't go. Let's continue. You were just lucky."

Jennie was holding the golf club in such an unprofessional way. Obviously, she didn't know how to play golf. As she said, she was just lucky!

Jennie just wanted to ignore her provocative words, but seeing the others all looking at them, she thought about it, and without saying anything more, picked up her club and continued to play golf.

Jennie served again, and her ball hit the hole again. This time, Mina's ball swung around the hole and finally landed on the lawn instead of going in.

Mina nearly threw the club away in anger. Jennie put the club down ahead of her, took the mineral water from a resort waiter behind her, unscrewed the cap, and said deadpan, "Don't have such a strong desire to win. The people here are all leaders of large companies and big shots. To us, it's all about participation, not winning. We don't have to 'win' these men who frequent recreation venues."

She was explaining why her movement looked so unprofessional just now.

There weren't so many dinner parties, wine parties, and gambling parties in London as there were at home. People there liked to talk about business while playing ball games. Jennie had learned a lot from Mr. Zand over the years but had never intended to show it.

Mina disgraced herself. Who could she blame?

With so many people looking at them, if Jennie didn't teach her a lesson, Mina wouldn't know her distance.

Mina turned away from the golf course in anger and went to Jackson. Seeing Jackson had been sitting there with no intention to comfort her or do something to punish Jennie, she angrily threw the club heavily in front of him.

"What? You've lost the game. Why do you vent it on the club?" Jackson's eyes moved away from Jennie, who was still standing there, to Mina, whose face turned purple in anger. "You lost because of your skill is not good enough, not because of the club."

"Are you taunting me?" Mina gave him an unhappy look.

He smiled grimly, stroked his chin gently with his fingers, and looked at Jennie, who was standing there drinking.

Jennie's hair was not as long as it was three years ago. Her shoulder-length hair was casually tied in a short ponytail, which made her look young and energetic. She wore a baggy beach dress. Unlike the other women present who were in colorful beach dresses with their shoulders and legs exposed, she was wearing a white T-shirt and slacks that covered everything except her arms and neck.