Chapter 302

Jennie didn't take Samuel's words seriously. This 'prince' of the Minatozaki family just wanted to help his sister.

But she didn't expect Minhyun to be here.

She looked at the approaching man.

Minhyun grabbed a piece of cake from a passing waiter's plate that was not ordered by this table and placed it in front of Jennie as he walked up to her. "The food here is really good, but I'm afraid it's not to your taste. Just have a few bites of cake."

Seeing it was Minhyun, the waiter dared not say anything but went to fetch a new cake.

Looking at the cake, Jennie said mildly, "Oh, what happened in Jing City lately? Why did so many bigwigs come here? Now even CEO Hwang has come."

Still putting a hand in his trouser pocket, Minhyun stood by the table and smiled. "Even Lisa has come to Jing City. You can see how wonderful here it's recently and how many profitable projects are available here, so it's not strange there are many big shots. Do you mean your dear Lisa can come here, but I can't?"

Jennie laughed and pretended to be enthusiastic. "Of course not." She pointed to a seat. "If you don't mind, CEO Hwang, come and have some with us."

Your dear Lisa?

Silently sitting on the side, Samuel looked at Minhyun again. He hadn't heard that the Hwang family and the Kim family were on good terms. As for the Hwang family and the Manoban family, two tigers couldn't live on the same mountain, so they had little to do with each other, but why did Minhyun sound so close to Jennie and Lisa?

"No, thanks." Minhyun raised his eyebrows and glanced at the sofa chair where Jennie sat. "Is your chair large enough? Can I share the chair with you?"

Before Jennie said anything, Minhyun had naturally sat down on the sofa chair. He sat close to her and left no space between them as if they were very close.

Seeing this, Samuel took a look at Minhyun again, wondering what he meant.

If this heir to the Hwang family wanted to hit on Jennie, why did he mention Lisa just now?

Samuel had been in the business circle for many years and had been staying in the capital, so he knew many heirs to the important families in Korea. He didn't have much contact with Minhyun, but he knew Minhyun didn't have a girlfriend now. It was said that Minhyun had been chasing Yerin, the daughter of Shida Group's boss, for years but failed.

So, what on earth did this Jennie get? Not only Lisa but also Minhyun came to back her up?

After Minhyun sat down, Jennie calmly glanced at him, and he glanced back at her as if it was very natural for them to sit like this.

Jennie didn't speak. She happened not to like the sumptuous western meal that Samuel treated her. Now Minhyun handed her a piece of cake. Although it was also made by this restaurant, she took it from Minhyun and it had nothing to do with Samuel, so she took the little fork and took several bites of the cake.

Seeing Jennie not resist Minhyun's approach, Samuel wondered what kind of relationship was between her and Minhyun.

"CEO Kim," Samuel looked at her and smiled meaningfully. "I didn't know JM Group and Hwang Group are partners."

He had investigated about Jennie. JM Group had something to do with the Kim family, the Manoban family, and some companies in London, but not with Hwang Group.

"We're not partners but had met once or twice in Seoul. And CEO Hwang is my acquaintance. CEO Minatozaki, you think too much. We're just friends. There is nothing to hide," Jennie said indifferently while sipping the cream from the fork.