Chapter 352

Hwang Zhenjun also coldly looked at him.

Seeing the two of them were about to quarrel because of Jennie again, Lisa winked at Auntie Chen who immediately said, "Chairman Kim, Chairman Hwang, Mrs. Manoban needs help now. Could you please leave here? How about having a cup of tea in the living room downstairs?"

Hwang Zhenjun said with a straight face, "No, thanks. I'm still worried about Jennie. Don't stop me from seeing her next time I come to visit her. I promise I'll just look at her from a distance and not scare her again."

Hearing that even Hwang Zhenjun who was always so haughty and arrogant surrendered, Daniel didn't speak, and Auntie Chen politely asked them to leave with a smile.

As for Lisa, he just ignored them. When they finally left, he glanced at their receding figures and said lightly to one of the servants outside the door, "If anyone from the Hwang family and the Kim family comes to Yu Garden again, don't stop them, but inform me before they come in."

"All right, Mr. Manoban."

Lisa turned to the bed, looked at the little woman still hiding in the quilt, sat on the bedside, and patted her soothingly on the head. "It's OK. They are gone."

With that, he tucked her in again and didn't look outside the door again.

Daniel and Hwang Zhenjun walked downstairs. They bore a grudge against each other for more than twenty years.

But now they thought the same.

They had seen many arrogant rich men.

But none of them was as arrogant as their son-in-law, but they know they were not in a position to blame him.

So, who was closest to Jennie?

Her adoptive father and biological father put together were no match for Lisa.

In the bedroom, Jennie got up from the bed and looked outside. Then she dared to ask, "Why did the two men say they were my fathers? How can I have two fathers?"

Lisa silently put the woman onto his lap and couldn't help but laugh.

"Which one of them do you like more?

"Neither of them, but why do I have two fathers?"

Neither of them?

Lisa said carelessly, "It doesn't matter. As long as you like me."

"Should I know them?"

He smiled. "You'll know after you recover. Now no matter what I say, it will only be a burden to your memory."

"OK." Jennie sat in his arms with a confused look. "But you all said I was injured. When I was taking a bath last night, I didn't see any wound on my body. I checked my body carefully but nowhere of it bled. Why do you all say that I was injured?"

The man's fingers brushed casually at the soft fluff on the sleeve of her nightgown. "The wounds have healed and, of course, there is no more blood."

"Was I badly injured?"

"Yes."

"How was I injured? Why was I injured?"

"For my sake."

Hearing his answer, she stared straight at him for quite a while but still couldn't figure out what he meant.

However, just as she was contemplating, he had put his hand on the back of her head and pressed her face gently against his. He kissed her on the forehead and moved downward. His kiss fell between her brows and the tip of her nose and were going to fall on her lips. She looked at him confusedly, not with fear or excitement, but as if she didn't understand what he was doing.