Chapter 292

She hurriedly signaled him to go inside and hide, but the man seemed not to hear the knock at the door as he held her in his arms but did not go any further than kissing her on the cheek.

Then he let go of her, turned, and went straight to open the door.

The two girls waiting to use the bathroom outside the door were shocked when they saw a man coming out of it. Due to how handsome he was, the two girls immediately swallowed their screams and looked with disbelief at the back of the man who came out of the ladies' room but looked as casual as if he had just been to a supermarket.

"Oh my god, he is so handsome..."

"But shall we question why he was in the ladies' room? What if he is a pervert? Shall we call the police?"

"Of course not! How can such a handsome man be a pervert?! Maybe he is a plumber?"

"...Have you ever seen a plumber wearing such an expensive shirt?"

Jennie, who was pressed on the washbasin and kissed by a 'plumber,'"..."

...

Jennie didn't go back to the hotel because she had a scheduled trip in the afternoon. She had been in Jing City for a few days. Although not many partners of JM Group in Korea were in Jing City, some of them had come. Therefore, she had temporarily arranged several meetings and social parties for face-to-face negotiation.

After lunch, Henry sent her to the workplace. She told Henry to go back and said she would call him to pick her up after her job was finished.

But when she finished her work, it was not yet dark, and she had no intention of contacting Henry. She secretly took her ID certificate with her these days, so it would be convenient to change the hotel. Unfortunately, her luggage was left in Korean Tourist Hotel, but it didn't matter. She just needed to call the nearby shopping mall and asked them to deliver her a few sets of clothes.

The man who pressed Jennie on the washbasin in the restaurant's bathroom at noon and mentioned 'evening' meaningfully to her didn't see the woman show up even when it got dark.

It was after seven o'clock in the evening. It was already dark, and the evening lights were lit in Jing City.

Lisa took the document Henry handed him while walking. He was about to return to his room when he suddenly stopped and turned to look at the opposite room whose door was shut and slowly narrowed his ink-black eyes.

He had a hunch.

This woman probably wouldn't be back tonight.

Less than half an hour later, Lisa's hunch was proven true.

Henry received a phone call, telling them that Jennie booked a room in six-star hotel five miles away from Korean Tourist Hotel, and it was a suite with very good security facilities. The door could be double-locked from inside. No one could get in even with the room card.

After hearing Henry's jittery reporting, Lisa remained deadpan. He casually put the document in his hand on the table and said slowly, "Very good."

After moving to a new hotel and buying two new sets of clothes, Jennie breathed the fresh and free air as soon as she entered the room. She jumped happily onto the bed, feeling even that the disinfectant smell of the bed was so lovely.

The doors of hotel rooms usually couldn't be locked from the inside because many guests engaged in criminal conduct in hotels, such as rape or murder. If the door was locked from the inside, once anything happened, the hotel staff couldn't find out and give timely rescue, so the rooms of most hotels could only be opened with a room card, especially excellent hotels such as Korean Tourist Hotel whose rooms couldn't be locked from the inside.