Chapter 222

Jennie managed to walk away from the rest area where Lisa was sitting, regardless of other people's pleasantries or wooing.

There was a group of people playing bowling on the other side. Seeing that Jennie seemed to have taken a rest, they beckoned her to come and play bowling with them.

Mina was also there talking and laughing with people, holding a bowling ball as if she was about to play bowling.

The one who beckoned her here asked her how well she played bowling, and she still said she didn't play bowling well.

However, after she played several rounds, Mina, no longer arrogant and elated, turned pale, because every round her score was higher than hers. Although Jennie wasn't as professional as to have a strike, her score was the highest of all. Compared with her, Mina was like a rookie.

There were many kinds of sports available in the afternoon. There weren't many people on the beach at the moment, so they got a volleyball net and were about to play beach volleyball.

Mina provocatively asked Jennie to play beach volleyball with her. When the others asked Mina how well she played beach volleyball, she smiled. "Just so so."

No one took her answer seriously. They didn't PK this time but watched the wonderful "performance" of the Ji sisters on the beach.

Every time Mina lost, Jennie was always the winner.

As a woman, Jennie was already very successful in her career, especially this year where she gained many achievements. Besides, she was a gorgeous woman, so most of the men present were in her favor. Seeing that Jennie was almost good at everything but remained low-key and modest, many men had fallen for her and cheered her on in their hearts.

It was late afternoon on the beach.

Under the afterglow of the sunset, Jennie was still wearing the previous clothes, casually rubbing her wrist and looking at Mina across the volleyball net.

To show herself well, Mina changed into tight sportswear for the convenience of exercise.

However, as soon as Mina served the ball, Jennie lifted her hand and returned the ball with ease, hard and fast, with no intention of giving her face.

Mina jumped very high but still couldn't catch the ball. She angrily turned to pick the ball up amid laughter. On her next serve, she hit the ball hard towards Jennie.

Jennie gave a cold smile and dodged the ball. This was just a recreational activity in a resort, but Mina looked like she wanted to kill her. Jennie didn't want to tolerate her anymore. After all, this wasn't a professional competition. She let the ball roll to her feet, then raised it on the tip of her toe and, as she tossed it, shot the ball that was stained with sand, in Mina's face.

Mina was going to catch the ball, but the ball shot directly toward her face. She wanted to dodge it but couldn't. She winced her neck and turned her face away but was still struck on the head by the ball and fell to the ground in an instant.

Being hit by a volleyball, she might ache but wouldn't be injured. Besides, the beach was very soft. However, Jennie hit with her full strength. Almost stunned by the hit, Mina lay on the ground for more than ten seconds before she slowly got up.

The crowd booed. They had expected an exceptional performance from Mina, but she made a fool of herself again.

No one was stupid. They might not know the real relationship between the two sisters in the beginning, but after Mina picked on and provoked Jennie over and over again, everyone could tell Mina was jealous of Jennie and tried to humiliate Jennie in public.