Chapter 364

Coincidentally, Seunghoon was in the country and was captured by Lisa to come to give Jennie a check-up.

From the beginning, he had known that with Dr. Wendell's operation, her injury would recover just fine. After the residual bleeding in her brain was gone, she would completely regain her consciousness.

Despite this, Jennie had still recovered at a startling speed. When he was performing the check-up on her, Seunghoon couldn't help but comment, "As expected, he stayed at home the whole time to take care of you without taking any breaks. This method of 'sticking closely by your side' not only triggered your dependence and familiarity with him. It also kept you in a mentally safe environment. This method of gentle care and recovery is good for you; at the very least, it has already helped your headaches to ease greatly."

"In the future, will I still have lingering headaches?" Jennie asked.

"As of now, because you've only just recovered, in the short-term you may still experience headaches when you exercise too aggressively. You may also feel dizzy on cars or flights. High altitudes will be uncomfortable for you and any bumps against your head may trigger the symptoms as well. But aside from those circumstances, you should be fine. After some time, with proper treatment, you will make full recovery. There's no need to worry."

Seunghoon was always reliable. From the beginning, Jennie was not too worried. After hearing his answer, she was even less concerned.

Chitthip on the other hand, even though she didn't manage to bring her daughter-in-law home to spoil and dote on, she still kept looking for excuses to come to the office to chat with Jennie.

Right now, Jennie was still evading the people from JM Group, especially Rosé. She was pretending that she had yet to recover and she hoped to drag this on for as long as possible. Thus, there were no company matters she had to attend to. She was indeed free to the point of becoming flustered. Being tugged around by Chitthip to chat at least relieved some of her boredom.

When they passed by a photography studio opened by a family of Korean people in Los Angeles, Chitthip's eyes suddenly lit up. She tugged against Jennie's sleeves, "Daughter-in-law, back when you and Lisa were married, did you take any wedding photos?"

Jennie took a glance at the photography studio.

They had photos but those barely counted.

At the time, she wasn't particularly familiar with the man she was about to marry. Daniel had persuaded her and asked her to take Grandfather Manoban's face into account. That was the only reason she had agreed for the photographer to bring a few chosen gowns to her home to take a few photos for her.

Although they had the photos, it was shots of them alone. The only photo of them together was also edited by the photographer. Prior to the wedding, it seemed like she had never met Lisa.

Afterward, those photos were never displayed in the Yu Garden. In the beginning, it was because she was unwilling to display them. Afterward, it was because those were photos of them standing alone and she found them meaningless. Thus, she never brought them out.

When Chitthip tugged her into the photography studio and took matters into her own hand, claiming she would reserve a slot for them to take wedding photos, Jennie did not refuse her.

In fact, she was also curious about the process of taking wedding photos. In both her lives, she had never shared this experience with Lisa. No matter what, she still had a small desire for it.

Although Lisa was busy in Los Angeles, when Chitthip arranged for him to take wedding photos with Jennie, he took a glance at Jennie. He saw that she seemed to be looking forward to it and naturally did not refuse her. He only asked for the arranged timing and instructed his secretary to make time for it in his schedule. Clearly, he was agreeing to take photos with Jennie.