Baby? (Rina)

Gina's POV
I sit up in bed in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep, and it's been hours. I hate nights like this, I just want to sleep.

"Gina?" I felt a warm hand wrap around my arm. That was my husband of six months. "Go to sleep."

"I can't." I said, just then realizing that my voice cracked.

"Come here." He said, pulling me down and into his chest. "What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good. I can't sleep, I don't know what to do."

"Gina, what's really going on?"

"Ricky, I think- I think I need to go buy something."

"What is it, I'll go get it."

"No, this is something I need to do."

"Okay. Can you at least tell me what it is?"

"I think I should- Ricky, I need to buy a pregnancy test."

"Oh. Wait, what?"

"Please don't be mad. You know well that you are a part of this."

"I know, I'm not mad. You're not feeling good?"

"I've been throwing up a bit these last few days. I didn't tell you, cause I didn't want to worry you, but I have while you're at work."

"I'm sorry. We'll go get you a test tomorrow, okay? Right now, let's get you to sleep."

•••
Ricky's POV
They say that when you wake up, those first few seconds are the best because you can't remember what happened the night before.

But I remembered right away. Gina could be pregnant.

"Gi?" I just then realized she wasn't beside me. Then I heard it in the bathroom- she was throwing up.

"Oh, Gina." I kneeled beside her in the bathroom. She looked so uncomfortable. I pulled her hair into a loose bun and started to rub her back in circles. She leaned back in my arms when she was done. "I'm sorry. Let's get you that test."

•••

"Ricky, I can't look." She passed it over to me.

"Gina. We're having a baby. You're pregnant."

"Really?"

"Really." I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm so excited."

"You're not mad?"

"Scared? Yeah. Mad? Never. And I'm so, so happy."