That's My Girl (Gini)

Thanks for 4,000 reads! Please vote, follow, and add to library.

Nini's POV
Gina's really busy lately, overflowed with work. I know junior year is a busy one, it's more stressing than senior year to many, but she's not even eating her lunch and barely sleeping.

"Baby? Maybe it's time to take break." I say, laying my head on her shoulder, and taking her hand.

"I don't have time for that Nini." She pulled her hand away, tapping her pencil anxiously. Her breathing got more shallow and her face reddened.

"Baby," I said softly. "it's okay."

"No, it's not okay, Nini. I have two tests after lunch today and knowing my math teacher, probably a pop quiz, and I have to pass or else my mom won't let me go to dance class and that's all I have. It's all I can do well."

"Gina, Baby, you know that's not true." I touched her arm.

"Yes it is!" She tugged away from me, and grabbed her binder, racing out the room.

"Gi! I'll be back, guys. Maybe not."

I followed Gina outside and found her in the dressing room.

"Gigi?" I whispered.

"What?" She sniffles, her head in her hand.

"What's going on, Baby?"

"I'm worthless without good grades." She suddenly shouted.

"Gina Porter! That's not true, that's so far from the truth. Don't you ever say those kind of things about my girlfriend." I told her.

"I'm sorry, Neens. I'm a wreck."

"Gina, look at this." I pulled up my phone, and showed her an image.

"You're telling me that this girl is worthless

"You're telling me that this girl is worthless. Look how cute and pretty she is. Look how kind and how much of a good person she looks. She's so smart, and sometimes that reflects in her grades, and other times it doesn't. But that's not what matters! This is what does." I put my finger on her chest.

"My boobs..?" She stared at me blankly.

"Your heart. But yeah, that does go along with the 'you're really attractive' part." I blush.

"Thanks, Nini."

"Now come on, let's go ace this test, and then I'm taking you home to get a big meal." I pat her belly.

"Okay, Neen. Let's go."

"That's my girl."