Reunited (Jack + Gina)

Credit to AngelNyambio for the idea!

Gina's POV
"Hey, Gi, I have a studio session with a guy I'm collaborating with. I wanted to invite you to come and see what it's all about since you might have a future in it. Kourtney is coming as well."

"That'd be great, Nini, I'd love that."

"Cool, I'll drive you there after school."

"Great!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Here we are. Kourtney, Gina, welcome to my studio."

"Wow, this is so cool, Nini. I would love to do something here someday."

"Guys, meet my collaborator. This is Jack, he's a great singer."

"Hey, do I know you?" Jack asked me. "You look, like, kind of familiar."

"Hmm...I have one of those faces. How are you Jack?"

"I'm good. And how are you, Gina Porter?"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Wait, hold up. You two know each other?" Kourtney pointed between Jack and I.

"Yeah, uhh...we met at an airport when I was trying to get to Louisiana to see my mom."

"We never got where we were going. But we got a new friend." Jack added in.

"So, you're collabing with Nini?"

"Sure am. Turned eighteen, then moved out to New York permanently, and now here I am recording with Nini. My dad's still a pilot, but I'm an adult now, so I don't travel with him."

"Yeah. I'm seventeen, just waiting to be free from my mom."

"Well, why don't I give you my number? When you're free, give me a call. There're a lot of good schools in New York."

"I'll do that."