Secret Summer Romance pt. 3

Ricky's POV
The audience and press were soon sent in, and it was the most overwhelming feeling of my life.

Gina and I were sitting next to each other. Kourtney was on my other side and EJ on hers. It was hard to not reach over and grab her hand, but I was able to restrain myself.

"Gina, what do you think you have taken away from this project?" The interviewer asked, and I couldn't help but turn my body to face her and give her my full attention.

"Hmm, I think it has been amazing to just learn how strong our friendships are," she said "we had our moments off camera and our moments together before and after filming, and I think that a documentary can never really show what our relationships are truly like. So keep that in mind as you're watching the show."

"Ricky, in the show, there's a lot of juicy drama between you and RJ and Gina and a mystery ex that is hinted at a bit. Now that the doc has been wrapped for a while, what can you say has changed in your romantic life?"

"Everything is still very new and very uncertain, but all I'll say is I think a good, healthy relationship could he in the near future."

"Good to hear. That's all my time today, people, now on to the first episode!"