Good Relationships (Rina)

Short, but cute! I want more requests from you guys ❤️
Gina had never been in a relationship like hers with Ricky before. It was safe. It was healthy. It was comfortable. And it was just good.

Ricky had never been in a relationship like his with Gina before. This one was good. The girls he had before liked him for his looks, not for who he was. Gina loved him for him. The looks were a bonus.

When Ricky got home one evening, he made sure to announce it was him opening the door right away, and then found her in the kitchen of their apartment cooking.

He stood behind and wrapped his arms around her very, very loosely. He'd notice her flinch before when he did it tighter, so he was more cautious and caring now.

Gina grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her slightly tighter, not too much, but a bit. Ricky was so glad she trusted her.

"How was work?" She asked her boyfriend.

"It was good. But I missed you. How was your day?" He asked, pressing a gentle kiss to the right side of neck.

"It was okay." She sighed.

"What happened?" I asked her.

She turned to face him, turning off the burner on the stove. Her eyes were puffy.

"My ex...he found our apartment today. Security dragged him off, but he knows where we live now." Gina frowned.

"Oh, Gina, I know it's scary, but everything is going to be fine. Did you have a panic attack?"

"Y-yeah. I was terrified. I felt like my life could end at any given moment."

"Well it's not going to, my love. I can promise you that."

"Thank you, Ricky."