Taking Family Christmas Photos *chaotic*

Requested by: ChoclateBurp14

This one is for both ChoclateBurp14 and someone who seemed to like the ideas, Hannahdock2005

Gina and Ricky had three children now. They had two daughters and a son. There was Rayna, Gabriel, and Alaina!

Rayna was five years old, Gabriel was four years old, Alaina was two years old, and now Gina is about three months pregnant with their fourth baby.

"Ready to take some photos for the holidays? Last one as a family of five!" Ricky tells his children at breakfast. Gina was in the room trying on an outfit.

"Yeah!" The older two shout.

Alaina kind of just stares at them in confusion.

"It'll be fun, Lain." Ricky promises.

"How do I look?" Gina comes downstairs in a long red dress that captures her smaller sized bump.

"You look, gorgeous."

"Thank you. You all look wonderful."

The photos were a disaster. It was impossible to keep the kids posing nicely or standing still.

"Oh, Rayna, get in line! Be a good role model!"

"Gabriel, please stop running around, and smile nice."

"Alaina, please just stand up for one picture."

The couple groaned.

But then Ricky and Gina realized just how lucky they were to be here.

Two parents, happily married and in love.

Nearly four kids now, who get along fairly well.

And suddenly, perfect white teeth in photos didn't matter as much.