Secret Summer Romance pt. 1

Here's the first chapter of the prequel to my book "Puppy Love" and season 4 of HSMTMTS. It's 200 words, but it's really just to catch all of you up and show where we are! Enjoy!

Ricky's POV
I couldn't believe it. Gina and I just kissed. After all this time and all the ups and downs together, we had made it official. We were going to start pretty casual, but she did agree to be my girlfriend.

We were walking out of the auditorium before all of the fans came in to see the premier.

I suddenly stopped, grabbing Gina's hands.

"Do you want to go do something?"

"Now?" She asked, frowning.

"There's an ice cream place right around the corner. We can do a quick ice cream run."

"Yeah?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah...you okay, Gi?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. I hadn't really figure this whole relationship thing out.

"I guess I'm kind of just in disbelief." She chuckled. "I didn't think this day could ever come."

"The premier?"

"God, you're oblivious." She placed her hands on my shoulders this time, taking a step closer to me, and then she whispered. "I didn't think the day would come where you would be more than my...buddy."

"But here we are." I said.

"Here we are."