For the Record (Gina and Carlos)

In season 2, Gina and Carlos come a lot closer, but they don't show much of that after, so this is a one shot for their friendship.

For the record (get it) this was supposed to be much longer, but I've had it in my drafts as an idea for probably well over a month! Enjoy the one minute read!

Gina's POV (after season 4)
Ricky gets me. I know he does. But sometimes I still have those thoughts in the back of my mind of Homecoming, Thanksgiving, opening night, Valentine's Day, and Carlos's birthday. He understood me then, but I gave myself and got nothing in return. Sometimes I still feel like there's no one that truly knows me.
I don't know if he does, but Carlos likes to think he does so that's close enough.

"Hey." I said, walking into the rehearsal room to see Carlos.

"Hi, Gina, what's up?"

I opened my arms.

"Oh, hugs." He said, taking me in. "Are you okay? You matter, remember?"

"I remember when you told me that during the storm and I'm alright."

"Are you?"

"Ugh, I don't know."

"Well what's up? Don't tell me Rina's over."

"No, I just have all these weird feelings. I don't know, I guess it's just..."

"Gina, it's called being a teenage girl, sweetie. It's hormonal and complicated."

"Thanks, Carlos." I laughed.

"I'm always here to talk. And I think you should talk with Ricky about how you're feeling. As a wise Bowen once told me, you have something worth fighting for."

"Thank you. Really."

"And for the record, Gi, we're long due for a female Bowen."