Cookies and Cuddles (Gini)

I love Rina, but I've also found a lot of Gini I've read cute.

Nini's POV
Gina Porter and I have only been dating a month, but I'm crazy about her. I've never been so in love.

I'm hanging out with my friend/ex Ricky today and at my house. Gina begged me to let her bake, so I'm just sitting in the living room with Ricky while she bakes cookies.

"So have you been working on music?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I've been writing this one song to kind of try and express my feelings to someone."

"Oh, that's cute. Do you need any help?"

"Well, I need some help figuring out some harmonies and stuff, the bridge, but...I don't know."

"Oh, Gina is so good at that kind of thing. One sec. Ginaaaa!"

"Yeah?" Gina called from the kitchen, a whole lot calmer.

"Come hereeeeee!"

Ricky chuckled.

"What's up?" Gina asked, curling up beside me on the couch.

Ricky's POV
"Ricky needs some help with a song. Wanna help?"

Gina curled her head into Nini's neck and mumbled a small sure, smiling. I'd never seen Gina so soft before. Nini kissed her head. They were good together.

"Baby? You okay?" Nini asked.

"Never better. You guys can have the cookies, I put them on the coffee table."

Though Gina was the taller one of the couple, she was the cuddlier one, and therefore she was the one who would be sitting on Nini's lap or putting her legs over Nini's. So when Nini encouraged a new position, Gina was the one sitting on Nini's lap.

I liked them together. They were happy.