Baby? (Part 5, Rina)

Mentions of breastfeeding
Gina is three months pregnant with their second baby now, and today they're having Ricky's dad and their friends come over to visit Rayna. She's a year old now!

Ricky's pretty sure his dad still thinks of them as the two teenagers who ran around causing chaos. He didn't exactly think of Gina as a breastfeeding mother. Nor did he think of Ricky as one who would love being a father and want many kids.

Ricky and Gina both wanted a pretty large family, hoping for at least four kids, but Ricky understood that could change for Gina after carrying and delivering two children.

Maddox and Ashlyn arrived at the same time as Seb and Carlos.
Ashlyn was expecting their first child, and she was four months pregnant. Ashlyn and Gina both wanted their babies to be super close.

"Hey, guys! Ash, how are you feeling?" Gina asked, hugging her.

"Pretty good, actually."

"That's good." Gina smiled. "Hey, Mad."

"How're you feeling, Gina?"

"I'm okay. It's a lot with work, Rayna, and the new baby. But it's worth it."

"Well, we're always here." Seb added in.

"Yeah, just holler and we'll help." Carlos said, wrapping an arm around me.

"We've arrived, and I want to be the uncle who spoils the niece!" EJ stepped through the door.

"And the aunt!" Val added in, stepping inside as well.

"Hey, you two." I grin, pulling Val and EJ into a hug. Val and EJ didn't have kids, and we're just married, but Val did want a small family of two or so children.

"Now where's our baby?" Nini asked, walking inside.

•••

"She's so sweet, I can't wait." Ashlyn said, rocking Rayna in her arms.

"Nor can I." Maddox chimed in, leaning onto Ash's shoulder.

"How you doing, Gina?" Mike asked, sitting down in the arm chair beside the couch the young mom sat on.

Gina had a blanket over her shoulder and her daughters head. She was breastfeeding.

"I'm good. How're you."

"I'm doing just fine. I love seeing all of you together again, it's been so long,"

Gina nodded, smiling. She peeked under the blanket, checking on Rayna.

"Did you eat yet, Dad?" Ricky asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Not yet."

"Well, get to the kitchen, and get some food."

"Hey, Darling." Ricky cheerfully kissed the side of Gina's head.

"Hi, Cutie." She said in return.

Ricky wrapped his arm around Gina, careful not to interfere with the feed.

"She's done. Can you hold the blanket for a second?"

Ricky nodded, picking up the blanket, but still letting it hover over Gina a bit so she could adjust her strap.

"You can look at your daughter, you know. We're married and are close to having two children together."

Ricky's POV
I looked down at my daughter that Gina was situating in a blanket. I looked at Gina. She was so beautiful, and her being a mom just made me love her even more, which I thought was impossible.

Nini had immediately come to scoop Rayna out of Gina's arms and hold her next, and I just leaned into Gina's arms more.

"You're pretty." I told her, placing a hand on her belly.

"Thank you, you're adorable."

I rubbed her belly a bit, feeling the small movements. I liked to believe it was the baby kicking, but I knew it was really just Gina breathing, her breathing in and out, up and down. Nevertheless, it meant she was alive, so it was fine by me.

I loved our growing family.