Cuddling (Rina)

Ricky's POV
Gina and I are in our junior and senior years of college. I'm so proud of both of us on how far we've come.

Last year, when she was a sophomore and finally allowed to live off campus, we bought our first apartment together.

I only had classes in the morning today, while she had them until 5 o'clock. It's 5:30 now, and hopefully she'll be back anytime.

Then I heard the door and slow paced footsteps approaching me in the bedroom.

"Hey." Her groggy voice said.

"Hi. You okay?" She just shrugged, then opened her arms. "You want cuddles?" She nodded at that. "Let's get your coat and shoes off. And why don't you change into a tank top and some shorts."

There. Now we're ready. A few minutes later, we were getting situated together on our bed. Her previously bunned hair now flying all around her face, my personal favorite way.

She laid down beside me, instantly wrapping her arms around my waist and hooking a leg over my hip.

I smile softly, pulling the comforter over us. I turn the TV in with one hand, while the other in running its fingers through her hair.

(This is all I want 😭)

"Wanna watch something?"

"Mhm. Just nothing of mine."

I chuckle. "You got it."

Gina was currently asleep, curled up into the size of a little bean. Her arms wrapped around my almost desperately, and the rest of her was curled in a ball in between my two legs. I ran my thumb over her cheek continuously, my other hand tracing the small of her back.

"I love you." I whispered.

Sometimes our days aren't bad. They might not be good either, but they're not bad.

Sometimes we just need cuddles.

And everyday we need a Ricky 😭