Record Deal part 2: Telling the friends

This is the very long awaited second part to Gina's "Record Deal" chapter! This is when they tell their friends that they are moving to LA full time.

Please vote, comment, and send in some requests! Comment literally anywhere with your requests or message me! I literally don't care as long as I get them. Enjoy!

•••

Ricky and Gina knew it was time. Time to tell their friends that they were moving to LA for a record deal offer for Gina and a new job opportunity for Ricky.

So they gathered up the whole gang at their apartment complex to share. 

"Guys, what's going on? You sounded excited over the texts, but now you're just worrying us." Ashlyn told the couple. 

"There's some positives and negatives to this news, you could say." Gina explained. 

"Spit it out, Rina!" Carlos yelled. 

"Inside voice, Honey." Seb placed a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. 

"I'm Mexican and gay, this is my inside voice!" 

"Should I say my part?" Ricky asked. 

"Say it." Gina confirmed. 

"I got offered a job...in Los Angeles." 

Everyone gasped, some applause was heard. 

"And I'm accepting my brother's record deal offer in LA, too." 

"We're really excited. We'll be moving in a few weeks, and we'll really miss you guys."

"We'll miss you too."  Big Red agreed.

"But you need to do this." Jet said, earning a small glare from Ricky's ORIGINAL best friend.

"We're so happy for you." Maddox shushed her brother.

"And we love you guys so much. Congrats." Kourtney squealed. 

"One last time."

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"What team!?"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats, get your head in the game!"

"And cheers to Ricky, Gina, and EVERYONE here for successful lives and careers!" Carlos screamed. 

"But us as a team, will NEVER change." 

---

"Ready, Gina?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

Los Angeles, California? Here we come.