Here For You (Rina, Ashlyn)

Gina and her mom get in a fight, so she decides to stay with Ashlyn again for a while.

⚠️this oneshot doesn't align with my Rina fanfic after season 4, Puppy Love⚠️

Ricky's POV
What did Gina's mom do to make her leave for who knows how long? I don't know yet. All I know is Gina hasn't spoken to me on the phone or in person in three days, and we've barely texted. Basically all she has said is that I didn't do anything wrong, and she just needs some time.

Ashlyn called me telling me that Gina was okay and ready to see me at her place. Gina was apparently super exhausted, drained, and her previously diagnosed depression is pretty bad.

I rode my board over to Ashlyn's house, and knocked on the door. Ashlyn answered it almost immediately.

"Hey." She smiled softly and a bit sadly.

"How's she doing?"

"She's alright. Got her downstairs for a longer period of time today. She's actually on the couch now."

"And you?"

"What do you mean?"

"How are you doing? This could be a lot for you."

"I'm okay, promise."

"Can I come in."

"Yeah, come on." She waved me in, and led me to the living room where Gina sat on the couch with her knees curled to her chest.

Gina had her curls flowing down, in a messy yet beautiful way. It was my favorite way to see her hair. She was wearing gray sweatpants, a gray sport bra, and a gray sweater.

"Hey, Love." I said, sitting down beside her, not touching her yet. "How you doing?"

She sat up a bit, opening her arms and scooching to my side of the couch. Then she fell on me, light tears cascading down her cheeks silently.

"I'm not that great." She finally said. "To be honest."

"That's what I want right now. The truth."

"Can you just hold me right now?" She asked.

"Yes, my baby, I'm not going anywhere."

•••

"My mom has a new boyfriend. He's already moving in with us." She suddenly blurted.

"Gina..." my mom has had boyfriends, but she never rushed into letting them in our homes. "I'm so sorry, darling."

"It's not your fault, Ricky. I just hate that I'm gonna have to go back soon."

"Gina, you can stay here as long as you want." Ashlyn reminded her.

"And my apartment is always open." I told her.

"Thanks, Baby."