Wisdom teeth surgery

Hannahdock2005 gave this idea, so thank you! Here's Gina getting her wisdom teeth out! Let's say that they are eighteen and nineteen in this, okay? Okay.

🦷 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷
Ricky's POV
Today Gina is getting her wisdom teeth out, and I'm bringing her to her surgery.

As soon as Gina turned eighteen, she moved out of her Mom's place, scared she would end up moving and have no place to go. Now she lives in her own apartment. It's not in the nicest part of the town, but she's got a place to stay, and can always come to me.

"I don't wanna go." She whined, getting in the passenger seat of my car.

"You'll appreciate it at some point, Darling." I told her.

"Mmm, Ricky stop doing that."

"What?" I laughed.

"The nervous blushing thingie."

"You're so cute. Even without the medicine."

"Thanks, I guess." She crossed her arms.

"Gina Porter? Come on back. You can come for a bit too, sir."

•••

"Ricky. Ricky, I want chicken nuggets."

"You can have them later, Gina. Not today." I helped her stand up slowly.

"As soon as she's dressed, you guys can head out. Have a great day." A nurse smiled, exited.

"I want them today."

"You can't have them yet, Sweetie, we have to give you liquids. I'm sorry."

When we got to the car, Gina went way into depth about some fandom that I was not a part of.

"And then he went up to her but she was with the other boy and then the boys got in a fight, and then she cried, and then she got together with the first boy, and then they went home, and then they went in her room, and they came out and had a bunch of babies."

"Gina, that's great. Try not to talk to much, though, it's not good for your mouth right now."

"Ricky's mad at me?" She cried.

"No, Babygirl, I'm not mad at you. I promise. I just want you to get better quicker."

She cried a few minutes more, but recovered by the time we got home, and then was rather giggly and cute.

"Lay down here. I'll put on a movie and get you some Gatorade."

"Thank- tank- thank you." She giggled.

"You're so welcome."

I came back with several fuzzy and weighted blankets as well as Gatorade.

"I love you." She mumbled, now sleepy.

I laid down beside her on the couch.

"I love you so much, Sweet Girl."