Record deal (Rina)

This idea came from Alice1194

Gina's POV
"What are you saying?" I ask my brother over the phone.

"I'm saying that you have real talent, Gigi, and I'm willing to sign you a record deal. Come out to LA with me."

"But what about Ricky and all my friends?"

"This could be your future, Gina. He's just a boy."

"But he's MY boyfriend. I love him."

"Ugh, just call me back by the end of the week. Don't let boys stop you from your future."

Then he hung up.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I knocked on my boyfriend's door. He recently got his first apartment, so I knew it could be just us.

"Oh, hey, Babygirl. Did you text, I didn't know you were coming."

"Do you have a few minutes?" I asked nervously.

"For you, always." He took my hand and lead me inside. "It's pouring out there, I wish you had called me to come pick you up. I know you're still saving for your own car."

"I might be getting one sooner than expected." I plopped down beside him on the couch.

"Okay...before I ask you to elaborate on that, let's get you a change of clothes. I have some socks and sweats you can change into."

"Thanks." I muttered, walking to his bathroom to change.

"So what's up?" He asked, I made my way back to the couch, and didn't respond. I just curled my body into his, letting both of my hands wrap around one of his arms and pressing my cheek against him. "Are you okay? Don't tell me your moving again." He joked.

I sat up and stared him down.

"Oh. You're moving again."

"I haven't decided yet. My brother called. Ricky, I got an offer for a record deal."

"Gina, that's incredible. I'm so proud of you. Would you be moving to LA?"

"Yeah. I can't leave you, Ricky. Even if you were willing to do long distance, I don't think I could go weeks or months at a time without holding you."

"Well, I had news to share with you as well. I'm moving."

"What? Where are you going?"

"I'm moving out to Los Angeles."

"What are you talking about, Ricky?"

"I got a job offer. I was going to ask you if you would want to move out with me?"

"Live together? In LA."

"Together."

"I'd be honored. Let's talk to our friends."