4x01 Alternative (cute and fluffy, Rina)

When Ricky comes over to Gina's house in the first episode, she confides in him about her mom and why she wants to stay a secret.

"Is she gone?"

"Your timing is impeccable."

Ricky and Gina run to each other and into a hug and quick kiss.

"I need to talk to you about something." Gina says, beginning to play with his curls as they sit on the end of her bed.

"What about?" He takes her unoccupied hand in his own, then setting them both on her thigh.

"My mom. Umm, I need to talk you something about our relationship and her and just- you know."

"You can talk to me. Always."

"Ricky, my mom...she doesn't know."

"Know what, Sweetheart, you need to specify." He pulls her into his side.

"She doesn't know." She repeated her previous statement, locking eyes with him.

"What- ohhhh. You mean about...us?" He pointed between the two of them."

"Yeah. And if it's okay with you, I'm hoping to keep things that way for a little while."

"Whatever you want, Sweetie. If you don't mind telling me why, though, I might be able to understand a little better." He caressed her cheek gently.

"Mom...she was proud of me for ending things with Eej."

The nickname just slipped out, but when Gina looked up, Ricky wasn't annoyed, he just smiled at me reassuringly.

"She commended me, and then she said no TikTok after nine PM, no surprise Etsy charges, and...no boys."

"So you want to be a rule breaker, is what you're saying?" He smirked.

"Yeah..? I don't know. I mean, I'm sixteen, I practically raised my self and I was my mom's emotional support. I definitely struggle with parentification (if you don't know what that is, I promise it exists, you can look it up). I just want to live my own life, even if it means breaking one of my mom's rules for a guy I really care about."

"I'll be here through it all. As long as there's an us, I am in."

She smiled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"And Gina?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm here to talk if you ever need to. Your childhood wasn't easy, and if you need to talk to me or need help finding a professional, I'm always here."

"Thank you, Ricky."

😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚😘😍😊🥰☺️😚
CUTE AND FLUFFY! Please send requests! This is 400 words long!