Secret Summer Romance pt. 4

Gina's POV
It's the middle of August now. Of course by the time we get back to Salt Lake and Ricky and I are officially together, we only have like two or three weeks of summer left.

But we would make the most of it.

We were on the beach taking a walk. My sweatshirt was zipped up with my hood on and so was his. Then we couldn't be recognized by anyone.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Ricky," I say, giving him a quick kiss.

"Of course, I love spending time with you."

Love. How I wanted to be loved. (Same, girlie 😭)

"I love being with you too."

How I wanted him to take out the 'spending time with', but he will eventually...I hope.

We just continued walking down the beach in a comfortable silence.

You're cute. I thought to myself.

"Thanks. You're pretty cute too. Adorable, even, and very pretty."

"Was that out loud?" I felt my face flushing as my hand pulled out of his.

"Gina, it's okay to tell your boyfriend he's cute. You don't need to be embarrassed."

"Sorry, this is all really new to me."

"You dated EJ." He pointed out.

"I know, but not very long before camp, and we didn't...really talk about all the emotion stuff. He just told me I was pretty and kissed me occasionally."

"Well, there's more to a relationship that that. Maybe that's why Caswell can't keep a girl around."

"Ricky!" I laughed. "Don't say that."

"Sorry." He put his hands up in defeat.
"It's getting late, let's get you home."

"Okay." I laughed.