Baby? (Part 7, Rina)

Gina is giving birth to their second baby. They already have one daughter named Rayna, who is only one year old.

⚠️This will not be too graphic. It will really only show the end of the birth and then the time in the hospital after, not the process of labor⚠️

Don't feel pressured to read this if you don't want! I will put a 👍 if you want to skip the birth scene.
————————-————————-
Ricky's POV
I hear Gina taking slow, deep breaths. She lays on the hospital bed, neck craned up as she prepares to push again.

She looks sweaty and in horrific pain, but I've never seen anything so beautiful. I know she didn't always feel that way during pregnancy, but I find it to be one of the most attractive things on a women.

After Gina gave birth to our daughter, I knew her body would go through some changes, but I'd honestly never found her more attractive than as a mom, and I found her body stunning.

"Aah." She winces slightly, subconsciously reaching for her stomach, but I stop her, knowing she shouldn't, and I grab her hands.

"Good job, Honey, you're doing so good. Almost there."

"Ow." I feel the sound seething through her teeth. "Ricky- ugh." She grunts in discomfort.

She squeezed my hands extremely hard, but it doesn't faze me. It's nothing like what she's going though.

"You're almost there, I promise. You're doing so good, Sweetie."

"One more." The nurse says.

And then screams are heard. Gina does once more, and I frown, but then it's pure joy on her face when we hear our baby's.

👍

Gina throws her head back on the pillow, finally able to relax. She covers her eyes with her hands, sobbing.

"Hey, Honey, you did so good. It's over, you're all done. Gosh, I'm so proud of you, Sweetie." I want to give her a hug, but don't want to hurt her, so I just place my hands on her shoulders, kissing her quickly. I grab her hands, pulling them off her eyes.

"It hurts." She whines.

"You can relax your legs." I tell her helping her lower them from their raised position.

"Is the baby okay?" She says through tears.

"Yes. They'll bring them over in a minute. Do you hear the baby screaming?"

"No, my ears-" she winced again. "My ears are ringing."

"That's okay. It'll go away soon."

"Sorry to interrupt. We have a little guy who wants to see his mama."

"Little guy?"

"Yep. You two've got a healthy baby boy."

"Gosh, he's beautiful." Gina cries, taking the baby in her arms.

This picture looks ridiculous, but I thought my editing was funny 😂

"Do you two have a name?"

"Are we still going with-?" She nods. "Okay. This is Gabriel Michael Bowen."

"Gabriel and Rayna. I love that."

Guys, I've already chosen two of Gina and Ricky's kids names for when I finally get their in Love You Forever, and I wish I could just tell you. I love it.