Ricky gets the flu (Rina)

This idea came from dad9090. This is going to take place in the musical after season 4.

Gina's POV
I was at rehearsal sitting beside Ricky. He looked really tired and was coughing and sneezing.

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing a hand around his cheek. "God, Ricky, you're hot. And no, not like that. You're burning up. I'm taking you home."

"Gina, you can't-"

"No excuses, I have my license now."

•••

"Go lay down, what can I get you."

"Go back to rehearsal..." he coughed. "Gina."

"No, Ricky, it's okay. I'm making you soup, go lay down."

•••

"Hey, Baby, I brought you some soup." I sat down on the side of his bed.

"Thank you, you're sweet." He said.

"No, I'm just Gina."

"And that's enough."

"Eat your soup and go to sleep."

•••Ricky's POV•••
I opened my eyes slowly and realized Gina was sorting through my laundry and throwing it in my dresser and closet. Then I noticed she was wearing my sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Nice outfit, you look cute." I chuckled.

"Thanks." She rolled her eyes, sliding into bed beside me.

"You really do look super cute in my clothes." I whispered.

"Your fever broke while you were sleeping. Get a little more rest."

"I love you."

"And I love you." I kissed his forehead.

He needed to be taken care of. And that's okay. Because I love that boy.

•••the next day•••
"Hey, how are you feeling today, Baby?"

"I'm feeling better. I just want my Gina cuddles."

"That I can help you with."

"Excellent."

I laid down in his bed with him and hooked a leg over his hip, pulling myself as close to him as possible, my chest bumping against his.

He leaned down and kissed me, putting his hands in my hair. He lowered a hand to my back, snaking it under my shirt causing me to moan or gasp slightly in surprise.

Who knew that sickness could lead to such a good day?