Random #78

Until the end.

How are you, sweetheart? I hope you're always fine. Sweetheart, you never fail to complete my day. You're my inspiration in every poem that I wrote, you're also the cause of my happiness. Whenever I see you, I automatically smile. I don't know why but one thing I'm sure of, that is all because of you. Sweetheart, that's what I really feel right now, I think I falling for you.

I tried my best. I let myself be trap and just go with the flow, I've shown my one hundred percent love for you. All of my feelings for you, all of those feeling have been shown. You've said that you like me so much, I think that is one of the reason why I let myself be your world. But, there's already someone occupying your heart and that would never be me. I want to show something more to you, but there's a wall and I really can't because first of all, I am just nothing for you.

How can I escape from this trap? Should I still wait for her to love me back? I don't know what should I do. I love her and I do. I don't know the reason but I really do. She's my inspiration. But now that she have someone in her heart and keep ignoring me, what would happen to me? my inspiration is slowly fading away and I, still hoping for nothing.