AFTER A YEAR (part-1)

So first thing i wanna ask did u guys check out my new book
*A HOMEBODY WANTS A HOME*

If not then pls check out u will like it.

______________________
Now u can start reading-

Author pov~

Here, a man looking all handsome, hot, cool at the same time ,checking some files and documents which are scattered on his cabin's glass table.

Being so indulged in his work, he didn't even realise when the hour hand of clock stopped at 8.

But suddenly a *ting* sound brought him in his surrounding from his world of unstoppable work.

He immediately stop doing *whatever he is doing*,and divert his attention to the source of his distraction and found that it was................his phone.

________________

Handsome man's pov~

I immediately stop working when a sound came from my left hand side.

I reached my left hand to hold that thing which we call *phone*

And I there i saw a message from my beautiful woman, hanging on my homescreen which is saying that-"babe Did you reach home? And have you have your dinner"

"Nah ! Babe just about to go home" I typed on the keyboard and clicked the send button.

She seen it but didn't reply hmmm so Mrs.kim got angry (chuckled) no problem I know how to change "my angry bird" into a "cute wood pecker" ahh no no "my lips pecker" would be better.

Ahh Yn now I am missing you more...... actually my wifey Mrs. Kim Yn went to her parents' house since 2 weeks as they were missing her or we can say missing their grandson Kim Taegu , my baby boy , who is a 3 months infant

Ummm I am getting more late now, it would be better if I tell u my life story in car.....so lets go....

___________________

Time skip~

Now I'm driving and its only 20 mins more to reach my home...but suddenly
a call appears on my phone but as   I am driving i didn't attend it and some sec later it got cut.

I stopped my car at a side and opened my phone but it was just a unknown number so didn't call back....but then my eyes stopped at my wallpaper in which my wifey is holding our baby, looking damnn gorgeous......and our baby with his cute innocent face pulling
His mumma's hair

and our baby with his cute innocent face pullingHis mumma's hair

(chuckled)......he is precious to both of us and they both are previous to me..

He is not like those babies who just cry and give so much work and trouble.......i not saying they are not cute they are and all babies are innocent which can never be seen in an adult or even teenagers.

_________________

Time skip~

I got out of my car before locking it  and headed towards main door

I unlocked it with my spare keys..and entered before keeping my brief case on couch and removing my over coat

Loosening my tie I entered into the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking a bottle of water......I poured some water in the glass before attaching it to my lips.

(Actually I didn't get a photo of him drinking water with glass so

(Actually I didn't get a photo of him drinking water with glass so..)

After some mins later i headed upstairs to our bedroom....

I held the door knob before twisting it .....and there i got a shock........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________

Hey hlo

Umm do vote also pls

And do check my new book

*A HOMEBODY WANTS A HOME* 

Bye🙃