Hot In Cold!!🔞(part-2)

15k+ reads... seriously!??

I fucking can't imagine this

I love u my readers.....❤️

Author POV ~

The temperature of their surrounding was freezing but the couple was so into each other that they were just feeling warmth of Love. He got down to her genital licking and sucking her throbbing cunt. While his hands were busy in giving pleasure to her upper body. Twirling her nipples roughly getting sexy moans in return. He was tugging them pinching in between making her body, involuntary released a good amount of oxytocin...... "The love hormone". He licked her all slicky cum making her pussy ache at the warmness of his soft muscle, entering inside her. A shaky, breathy moan left her her mouth with trembling body as he fasten his pace of his tongue.",ahh Tae umm plsss moree" she cried jolting on every thrust he was giving her just by his tongue. He took his left hand from her boob and placed it on her glistened clitoris before rubbing it to make her to reach her climax, her breath got heavy as he poured his more strength of his tongue inside her yet careful to not hurt her physically. He noticed her shaking thighs as he hold them and put around his head. She pushed his head more into her slit through her legs  bcz of the pleasure she was getting from her handsome husband.he cursed  out of satisfaction as her inner walls of muscles clenched around his tongue making him alert that she was going to cum soon."fuck babe clench again......fucking clench again tell me how good i am making u feel!!" He mouthed inside her producing vibration inside her and spanked her ass as they jiggle, she once again clenched around him making him groaned, satisfied with her actions. He rubbed her nipples more roughly shaking them making them red and with a loud moan out of contentment she cummed hard on his face as he pulled out his tongue from her with a thread of cum still attached to it. He stared her with daunting eyes giving her time to enjoy her orgasm. After she got a lil calm down he again attached his lips on her clit making her buckle up her hips. He kissed there while licking all of her lubricant she just released.
___________________

After cleaning her a bit, he got closer to her taking her in his arms, he pecked her lips while she smiled but frowned before saying,"and what about giving hotness to Ur cock huh!??" She asked while pointing towards it. He smirked seeing her not so innocent intentions and pecked her lips. " Don't worry about it honey, just worry about Ur cute lil pussy which will be numb tomorrow bcz of what I'm going to do" he wishpered sensually while squeezing her soft rounded butt with his veiny rough hands and before she could process he pushed his dick inside her hole earning a high pitched moan from her, but soon relaxed as he didn't move just pulled her more into him, scooping her in his embrace being the big spoon. He covered both of them with a soft cozy blanket and kissed her head, before closing his eyes with his woman in his warmth.

.................................

The cozy end~

How was ittttt

If you don't like it then plss sorry I am not that good in writing smut ig...

Bye🙃