THOSE EYES!!

Another one

Tell me after reading how was it.

Do vote guys
____________________

A girl's POV ~

Again that feeling*sigh*  why its too hard..... I am not able to concentrate on anything.

"Huh" "enough now" "I will not be a third wheel in b/w them"I thought in my mind not knowing i actually said it in actuality.

Author POV ~

"Sweet cheeks!" A voice diverted her attention which was just as sweet as his personality.

She stood up from the bench before turning her head in the direction of that sweet endearment.

"Bear" she almost wishpered as she was shocked to see him here.

"What are u doing here, bear!!??" He didn't say anything just moved forward and taking her into his warm embrace.

He placed his warm hands on her  body making immediately melt into his touch but something comes in her mind that Its not right......

She broke the hug and stared into his eyes.....yes THOSE EYES which are really killing but at that time they were melting her.

She touched his left cheek tenderly and smile when she felt him leaning in her touch.

"You should not roam at this hour Yn!.....Its too dark now.....let me company u till u reach Ur home hmm?"he breathed making her close her eyes.

"Did you confess Ur feelings to Ellie hmm!!?" She asked taking her hand back from his face.

They both started walking while sharing things they did today.

"Yeah I did *chuckled*" he talked about his online girlfriend who lives so far from him.

Her name is Ellie, Yn saw her in his phone when he video called her, they both met on an app and become good friends but after 2 months Ellie confessed to him saying that she loves him and will come to meet him soon.

But he didn't confessed at that time he was not a person who can catch feelings so easily.

But Yn suggested her bestfriend, him to take some time then will take decision.

And yeah after the pressure from that girl he also confessed his not so mutual feelings to Ellie .

But from 1 week Yn has been feeling like she has lost Something not Something but someone.

*Sigh* but who will tell her that she didn't lost anything yet
_______________

Like that they both reached infront of her house he turned towards her before kissing her forehead affectionatly.

"Take care sweet cheeks hmm" he said while smiling at her.

"Taehyung its wrong" she said with a worried face making him frown at her.

"What wrong? And why u are calling me Taehyung sweet cheeks" he asked while cupping her cheeks while her tears were dropping one by one from her eyes making him more worried than he was before.

"Why u are making so hard for me Tae.....we are just frien-" he cutted her off while pining her on the wall making her breath hiched.

"Just friends!!??"" Tell me do u take me as a mere friend...... bcz I don't" he said and smashed his lips on hers making her widdened as his actions were making her feel fire in her body as well as fear in her heart..

______________________

~Not ending here~

It was requested by one of my reader
Taenna_7

Bye🙃