What? A Mafia!?(part-1)

Author pov ~

Have u ever experience Something like, when u have desire of Something having or u want it to have it ......but u doesn't get it....then u also loose hope to ever get it....

But suddenly after waiting for like eternity u got it or can say achieved it..,

Here in this fiction,the situation is same but the things ain't....

The thing is love and a Mafia as husband for which our female lead (yn) was craving since childhood ...and now she got that but not fully how? Ur going to know that later

______________________

Sitting on his office chair where he works legally

Inhaling a toxicating substance to which person can obsessed as well as disgusted.....

Puffing out the venomous smoke , he stared at the glass door opening......and a lady with middle age came holding a purse in her hands....

He stared at her with a boring plus cold eyes and indicates her to sit while motioning with his fingers....

"I know Mr.kim u don't have time for listening my talks bu"-
He cutted her off by saying with dark aura...

"If u already know than why are u even here". He said and puffed out that Smoke again but this on her face...

She looked down being embarrasse.

"Now bark bitch I don't have whole day for u".He said and stood from his chair.

And moving towards the big ass glass window through which the whole city it was visible .

"Actually I want some money and in return u can take anything u want". She said like a confident dealer but poor her she is just looking like a beggar to him..

"And what u have that 'anything' ,can you elaborate".
He said while tilting his head

"Um-mm I have a beautiful girl with whom u can spend wonderful nights". She said being clueless about the consequence after this conversation.