HIS JAGI (part-2)

Here it is part 2

I hope like it

Ignore some mistakes as I didn't recheck it

And yeah do vote if u like

Author POV ~

Shifting a bit in his hold while he was laying on her tiny body making her feel his warmth which was radiating through his body.
She lazily opened her eyes but smile as she saw his face just above her chest snuggling in her neck. She caressed his cheeks as they were sqeeezed, looking bite-able. She giggled at her thoughts of bitting his cheeks before tracing her thumb on his mono eye lid and placed a peck on his nose tip over his mole.

Staring at his face while ruffling his hairs as they were so fluffy looking as soft as like cotton., she got busy in admiring his pretty face that she didn't even realise when his sleep got broke and now he was just pretending to be asleep while enjoying her soft massage on his head.

She sigh tiredly as she remember their last night talk...no not talk but his sorrowful face and it was all her fault bcz she was the one who was avoiding him even after knowing how sweet and caring her fiance is.

"Whats my jagi thinking so seriously" he wishpered making her filich slightly as her thread of thoughts got broke. She immediately shook her head before blinking few times to get rid of her tears. But instantly pulled her closer to him before taking her face in his big hands and got shocked as he saw her red tearful eyes.

"Yahhh jagi whats wrong hmm did u get hurt somewhere did I accidently kick u in my sleep" he said panickly while tracing his hands on her body checking if she is hurt somewhere. But stopped as she again shook her head before hugging him tightly, he just let her hug him while hugging her back, caressing her back softly kissing her head few times.

"I am sorry Tae I-" she was saying but couldn't complete as a loud sob left from her mouth making him sit straight and made her sit on his lap straddling him. He gently pecked her lips while she was still sniffing softly.

He pulled out from the hug and wiped her eyes with his thumb gently and gave them a peck too.

"I know babe u are stressed about Something but if u let it go it will only light Ur weight from Ur little brain" he mouthed sweetly rocking themselves back and forth like she is a baby and yes she is but his baby..

"Tae I ac-cept i was av-oiding u but it has a reason *sniffed* " she spoke while cupping his face her tiny hands while he nodded indicating her to continue.

"U know I was feeling so lonely from a few days....its not bcz of u but my family, so i called my mom yesterday, we were talking about some things but i didn't even realise when we came to our wedding and thats when she told me that I should think one more time before its too late-" she let out but stopped in middle as she remembered her conversation with her mom. But he assured  her while caressing her waist that its ok she has him who will listen to her..

"Jagi do u want to lay down hmm" he asked as he noticed her silence but she shook her head before continuing.

"Tae w-will u love me if I show u s-stretch marks on my body" she said in one go while tightly closing her eyes thinking what he will think about her like she don't even trust him or so but shiver run down her spine as he inserted his hands inside her top and traced his fingers on her back. She opened her eyes and saw him intensely looking at her.

"Are u mad at me....sorr-" she got cut off as he crashed his lips on hers inserting his tongue inside her mouth making her hold his shoulders.

(Ohh i just realised that they didn't brush their teeth yet )

He took her lower lip in beween his teeth before tugging it as she let out a audible moan. He slowly left her lips not before giving a wet peck on them and looked at her face while  she was breathing heavily.

"Do u think i can leave u just bcz of these mere marks huh"  "i know u are not doubting my love but still I am assuring u that in this life this heart of mine only belongs to u and always will" "even if we get old even if u get wrinkles"........."and I don't know what Ur mom has said to u but always remember my words that this hot and handsome man is yours..…... only yours and no one can take Ur place in my heart...hmm." he mouthed while staring at her with sparkles eyes like his eyes are the evidence of his words. She just nodded while hugging him before pulling out and pecked his lips.

"So now let me see how those marks look on u i am sure they look good" he said and made her sit on bed before lifting her top up and she let out a gasp but felt relax as glanced at his eyes as they were showing only affection and admiration.

He removed her clothes leaving her only in her under garments.
He touched her legs where he saw some marks but smile as he thought something. He got up before moving towards the drawer of her cupboard and took out a black temporary marker and came back while settling himself in between her legs.
She just stared at him in confusion during all this time. But a chuckle left her mouth as he drew some things on her leg.

"See jagi this mark looks like a flower and after outlining it, it looks more pretty on u" he said and pecked on it,  while drawing more shapes on her marks as they were looking like them, and after drawing each figure he kissed it showing how much he was loving them.

While she stared at him feeling so lucky and greatful that she has him.....her lucky charm... prince.

"I love u Tae.....love u infinity" she mummbled still admiring him as he was doing his work.....

_________________________

The lovely end~

How was it???

Do u also want someone like him? Or u already have??

Wait wait guys I was scorlling through Pinterest and u know what I got....see

Whatever but he is looking soo cute😭

And yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR
To all my readers, voters and followers.
I wish May this New Year bring happiness to all of you in Ur life

Bye🙃