Dil-wali??

Umm so here is another story for u guys,

I hope u like it.

___________________

Author POV ~

Looking the way she is getting ready he couldn't stop himself but to stare at her lovingly.

While thinking What is she getting ready for today? For him or any special occasion.

Well he is also special in her life so, maybe for him she is getting ready, thats what he thought.

Standing beside her he placed his hand on her back who was standing in front of dressing table doing something with her clothes.

She moaned at the feeling of his warm hands on her waist she turned around and faced him before smiling.

"For what my bub is getting ready hmm? Any event?" He wishpered in her ears while tugging on it.

Listening to him she immediately pulled back from his embrace before staring at him with frown on her forehead.

"U don't look good while frowning bub just keep that beautiful smile of urs" he said while tracing his fingers on her forehead before pecking there.

"Tae how can u forget that today is Diwali thats why i called u to come early" she complained while making a pout or her disbelief look face.

"Dil-wali? Whats that bub??" He said and confusion was all could seen on his face making him double cute as he was.

Hearing him, a soft chuckle left from her mouth making him look at her with a pout maybe waiting for an explaination.

"Babe its not dil-wali, its Diwali btw I'm Ur dil-wali.
Well diwali is a festival of lights.-
In this we lit so many baked diyas made up of clay,eat and make delicious food and sweets after worshiping Lakshmi and Ganesh ji and lastly bursting  firecrackers."
She explained him seeing his expressions if he get the things or not.

"Now help me in getting ready, its not done properly." She said while showing him her half done saree.

"Hmm let me see"he said and turned her around checking her out how she is looking

"Bub u didn't make Ur saree's pleats right, umm should I do it for u." He asked her

"U know how to-" she was saying but cutted off by him saying.

"Ofcouse bub, for u I have even learn how to put a pad on so whats in this" he said intentionally making his not less than a strawberry.

"Then let me see what u have ,learned for me" she said and handed him her saree's pleats.

He started doing his work sitting on his one knee looking so hot.

He gently made pleats while holding them in his mouth and lastly tugged them in.

Then he made her wear saree's pallu over her shoulder, while doing this he kept his eyes on hers making look down due to the closeness of them.

"Just do Ur work, don't look at me like a pervert" she said while blushing but giggled when he started pecking on her cleavage.

"Yah what-t are u doing??" "Stop it" she said while laughing loudly as it was ticklishing bcz he was licking and sucking there teasingly.

"No why would i, u said i was looking like a pervert huh , who said her husband a pervert hmm" he said still kissing there.

"Okay Okay stop I'm sorry plss stop" she pleased him while panting for air.

"Okay i stop now let me make Ur hair bub" he said and started doing his work again without letting her say anything.

(Ignore the dress here)

After making her hair he went towards the closet of her footwears.

"Bub, which one?" He asked her while showing the closet to her.

" Today I will wear what u will choose for me" she declared and went towards him before standing beside him placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Choose for me babe" she asked him to choose.

After some sec later he select a pair matching with her saree.

And again bend down to make her wear them.

"Perfect!" He confessed looking at her fully head to toe making her again shy under his gaze

"Okay now go down let me do my makeup"  she said and he hummed before turning around.

But he didn't go out not before giving a longgg kiss to her and making it a eating each other's lips session.
__________________

The end~

Yeh it was short but pleasing ig.

Vote if u liked it 😊

Bye 🙃