My bully ❤️ (part-2)

Here is the last story of this book, enjoy.

And comment how was it...

Try to vote also~~

Author POV ~

"Umm and whats that.......Yn....u know na you can tell me anything!" Tia spoke out with concerned on her face...."Tia....I have age regression......in which I start to behave like a child whenever an unpleasant incident occurs with me......only Tae knows about it!"Yn let out all these while looking down fighting with her thoughts to not let her tears come out......she was helpless to them.....its not like she didn't ever consult to a doctor but......maybe she was just tired of all these bearing alone ................she came out of her thoughts when she felt Tia patting her back warmly.....she nodded at yn assuring that everything will be alright......but the question is when?

______________________

Time skip ~

"Here eat this too!.... u didn't eat in the morning!! " Yn said while placing a plate full of their luch on the table before sitting on the chair beside him.....

She always do lunch with him....as he also doesn't have that much friends.....and also to spend time with him..... obviously who will not spend time with their love interest...

"Will u pls eat too yn......u were talking like a mother just now .." he said while chewing on his food meanwhile Yn just looked down slowly as she gulpped the emotions building in her......while he cursed himself for bringing that mother topic as he knows how much she missed her mother.....sadly her mother passed away a few years ago when she was in her high school......

"Hey, Ynahh... I'm sorry...plss don't be sad, hmm?" He pouted seeing her not giving response to him...he bit his lips before holding her hand in his...."you are not alone Yn... Definitely not when I'm with you....and you know this, right?" He softly mutterd caressesing her hand......she slowly looked up at him and nodded while sighing......"ohh common....now eat this you saddie baby!" He mouthed shoving a spoon full of food in her mouth....while she smiled looking at him while chewing on the food.....

__________________________

Here, she was in the middle of her lecture when she felt a mild pain in her lower abdomen.....she let out a painful sigh acknowledging that her menstrual period about to come to give her a hard suffering ...she bit her lips as the cramps getting more painful....she looked up to the professor who was minding in giving lecture only....she hissed as she felt a wave of ache in her lower abdomen with a flow of her red liquid, pressing her lips, she averted her gaze to her wrist watch just to see..................
Its almost the time for them to peck their stuffs and move towards their respected residents...She waited for the college hours to get over just as her wish granted, the bell rang and she hastily started collecting her books and stuffs before putting them in her bag as fast as she could bcz she just wanted to go home fast and rest.she walked out of the exit only to witness some boys were standing at some distance making a group, staring at each girl passing by there....she huffed, glaring at them but thought not to meddle in between as she didn't want to get unnecessary attention towards her...she slowly passed by them only to get pulled back by her bag...as one of the chapri boy held her bag from behind making her stumble backward....she moaned in pain...."aww Is this pretty lady got hurt hmm" one of them muttered in his deep voice only for Yn to feel disgusted...she turned around and snapped at them "What the hell?.....How dare you to touch me?!!....leave me u bastard!!" She was in full rage and her menstrual cramps were not helping either...."so much furious huh?.....We didn't even touch you properly!" He wishpered while holding her hands in his tight grip...she gritted her teeth before pulling her hand back fiercely..."stay away, you morons...!" She yelled before picking her bag and turned to walk away but internally she was so scared that she couldn't even gave a slap to that chapri guy...