Sweet Enemies!❤️

Author POV ~

Again same routine, so many dumb students, a jail like school, some unpredictable teachers and a old bald head principal.

But now some changes have occured means:-

So many college students still dumb, a majboori (Compelled) like college, some cold but still unpredictable lecturer and a principal with same bald head plus big bag like stomach.

Leave it! We should talk about the story's main leads ig.

'Yn' and 'Taehyung' are two people from whom everyone have so many expectations that they will end up together and the reason is they are enemies, like u know they have read so many ff like us.

Uff they guys again started fighting,let me do introduction first anyway.

They are walking to their house as they are neighbours. He was behind her meanwhile she was walking slowly listening to the music.

"Yn ,your money has fallen on the ground see"he said to her indicating to the dogie's poop, teasing her.

But who is he kidding she didn't even turned around just said.

"I don't have enough money which could drop" she said while removing her earphones and smirked at him.

He scoffed at her and stared at her.

"And if u want u can pick them up" she said while smirking playfully and started running from him after seeing his expressions.

"Yahhh stop u lil shorty" he roared and followed her behind.

________________

Its not ending here..

Yahhh tell me some ideas what should I add in it.

Plsss

And vote❤️

Bye🙃