Cold yet hot jerk🔞 (part- 2)

Yarr itna pagal koi kaise ho sakta hai 😭I mean maine iss book ke cover ko save bhi ni kr rakha tha or aaj galti se mujhe ye cover hut gya😅

But koi ni jugadu insaan hai hum😁

Anyway here is part 2 with smut🌚

Ignore spelling mistakes

_________________

Author POV ~

Not letting her speak he immediately crashed his juicy lips on her making her feel many species of butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

(Tbh I really don't know people feel it i mean....... seriously butterflies!)

"So u really have watched porn right?" She asked to him after breaking the kiss.

"Are u serious I mean let me do my work, lady" he answerd while having a disbelief look on his face.

"Then do who is stoping u but let me remind u that tomorrow is my test so be a lil............ rough","and yeah its not lady it should be 'my woman' " she wishpered seductively in his left ear while tracing her tongue on it.

He couldn't control himself after listening his woman's demand.

"Then get ready to scream my name whole night, my sexy woman" he mouthed and attached his lips to her neck.

While his hands were gropping around her boobs.

His lips were doing their work,  making hickeys while her lips were fighting with her teeth.

"Damnnn babe u have got 4 big balls for Ur daddy hmm" he breathed against her neck giving chills to her spine.

"Daddy, i think u have mistaken Something there is only 2 here not 4 but if Ur counting Urs too then its ok but they are mine"she said while smirking playfully at him while he sat up facing her half naked body.

He pulled his shirt out before removing his pants plus underwear too living himself and his dick naked.

He then removed her panties living her bare body tangled in duvet.

He reached his hands to her ass before lifting her up from down there before speaking

"Nah babe, u are forgetting these squishy ass of urs" he said while squeezed her butt hard before spanking there not too hard to hurt her.

He then moved his eyes to her vagina, glistening with her sticky substance

Her eyes were showing the same need as his.

Taking his hand she putted it on her opening while he smirked looking at her actions.

"Just do naa" she pleaded with her eyes with a pout like asking for a candy......yeah but maybe a bigger one🌚 a massive one.

"No fingers? Only......." He teased her making her pussy ached .

"Ahh just do what u want daddy" she wishpered while breathing heavily.

"Thats what I wanted to listen" he said and opened her legs wide for a better view.

He traced his long fingers on her folds making her moaned as he placed his thumb on her clit.

"This pearl of Urs has really attracted me, how about i kiss it to show my gratitude huh" he wishpered while lowering his head almost touching her folds with his lips.

"Ahh umm daddy plsss its enough now do naa" he chuckled at her desperatness

"Ok then feel the pleasure of my fingers" he said and pushed his middle and ring finger inside her while she moaned loudly as it was her first time feeling that pleasure.

"Aaaa umm daddy faster move fast aa" he speed up his pace and his other hand was playing with her right boob making it red.

Still fingering her he came up to her boobs taking the nipple in his mouth, he sucked hard making her arched her back.

He felt her moving her abdomen to get the enough friction to make her cum, so he moved down before attaching his lips to her clit. 

kissing it while slightly bitted on it making her squirt hard her cum....making him amaze at it.

"Whooaa babe in Ur first time u have squirted" he said and gave small pecks there to make her relax from her orgasm.

"Now the real part is here" he wishpered seductively in her ear before stroking his dick for a few minute making her look at him.

"What happened babe are u excited hmmm" he said while still jerking himself while rubbing her nipples.

"No I mean yes but are not u going to wear c-condom" she said looking down at his member.

"Um do we have one, no right and its better bcz raw feels too good and....... pleasurable" he said while winking at her making her blush....... atleast she blushed now.

Her attention came to her husband when he squeezed her ass before putting his tip on her nipples while she looked at him with confusion.

"How about u give me a boobjob hmm" he asked and moved his dick in between her boobs while moving it up and down.

"Ahh but i don't know and also right now my pussy needs u more" she said and pulled him down before kissing his lips.

In between kiss she moaned loudly as he inserted his length in her making her hands scratch his back.

"Ahh U  are too big daddy" he smirked hearing her complain like complement.

(Ohh this line I mean how can i think such things🌚)

He just then started banging her cute lil pussy with his hammer like dick.

______________

Huh uhh he just banged her and then clean themselves before sleeping in morning.

Yeah so now there is no way Yn is going to uni and her test is also cancelled as her professor does not came bcz he has to take care of her wife🙃

The end~

Do vote guys plsssss

Bye 🙃