My Inspector (Part-3) 🔞

I Don't know why I'm extending it...I mean I thought to make just 2 or 3 parts but I think it will take 1 more part....

Anyways..... u people tell me do u want me to post 'My Bully❤️' as next one??

Taehyung POV ~

This girl.... always on making troubles here and there........and now! I have to make it up to her...... bcz I am damnnn sure she is mad at me.....and why wouldn't  when I took fine from her (chuckle)...….

But where is she and.........why all lights are off?...."Ynahh...baby...." I shouted but got no response....hmmm this much angry?

"Yn...my peanut where are u, baby??" Again no reply.....let me just check in kitchen.....

And unexpectedily she was not there too...then I made my way upstairs Towards our bedroom.... thinking maybe she slept already........but doesn't she wait for me daily!?...

I opened the door of our room but instantly got pulled by my collar....and I closed my eyes in reflex as this was too sudden.."why!??" I heared a sweet voice in my ear before the owner of that voice traced her lips on my earlobe making me gulp involuntary....

"Yn-n babe what are doing??" I  inquired but she pouted and placed her arms around my neck pushing me towards the wall.....my back hit the wall slightly as cagged me with her tiny lil body.......

"First answer my Question....why u have been so distant from me these days...hmm?" She asked while holding my collar tightly in her grip.......and I can sense the  anger, sadness, insecurity in her voice....making me feel so low about my behaviour towards her.....

I looked deep in her eyes making her shly look down.....even if she tries to be bold still she is my shy fluffy ball ......

I held her chin through my fingers taking her attention only on me...."did my behaviour hurted u, my peanut....... I'm sorry....it was too much work these days and u know na baby I can't do anything in that......." I let out cupping her face while she put her hands down freeing me from herself..............but I don't want that..........I wanted her to be bold on me.......like a girlfriend of inspector.......

She suddenly looked up and said with a possessive tone with a lil smirk dazzling on her mouth.."I'm not gonna leave u easily..." She smirked more widely making me chuckled at her cute actions..........what! She was literally looking cute mannn...

"And I will too not let u leave me......my peanut!!"I wishpered sensually in her ear making her clenched her thighs together.....

I pulled her by her waist making her body jolt towards me....she held my shirt in her fist looking in my eyes..."btw where were u going today...hmm looking all pretty....." I asked before pecking her lips which tasted like....... vaseline??.......oh ok... i-its cold-d guys hehehe....

"I was going to a date any problem??" She said sassily looking away from me....but again held face with a frown on my face.....I raised my brow towards her asking for an honest answer....making her pout again...

"My friend, Jess's dateee......and anyway u too don't take me on dates so where would I go hmphh!!" She complained with a big pout on her mouth making me coo at her tricks.........she surely needs my attention for 24/7......my whiny baby.. (chuckled)

_______________________

To be continued~

Sorry for short update...but I will post longer stories when my exams will be finished....

Good night~

Bye🙃