Sweet Enemies!❤️ (part-2)🔞

Hellooo here is the part 2

Now vote, its Ur duty

There can be some mistakes as it was a long ch so.....

Author POV ~

After reaching home they both turned towards their houses, opposite to each other.

Yn pov~

Uff it was a tough day,today and that tallie made it more tough for me.

I stood from the couch after resting a bit and made my way towards the bedroom.

After a long hectic day, it feels so good to take a hot bath with full of flower petals............but it looks good only in tv.

Anyway I took my comfy clothes and started going towards bathroom.

But a thought came in my mind that what is he doing now as we both stay alone at our homes.

Then I decided to take look at his window maybe Who knows, I might see some beautiful sights.

As took my steps toward the balcony but stopped as I heared some weird noices coming from his house.

Should I go and check out.

I followed my thought and come out of the house before making my way towards his.

And I noticed that his door was opened huh... Idiot!

As I opened the door slowly i found nothing but same werid sounds which indicating me to go upstairs for look.

I gulped thinking it might be some thief or serial killer typa thing.

But as I stopped infront of his bedroom door, i got shocked after hearing the moans which was too hot and sexy to listen...... ohhh what I am doing.

Is he masterbating or....... fucking someone? My heartbeat started to beat in a unusual pace with a known fear.

But then I heared a female voice while moaning i gupled.

I immediately open the door but saw there was no one means mister having a bathroom sex with some bitch.huh

I can't control the feeling inside me as I feeling like he cheated on me......but.... but..... We didn't had any couple relation.......but still students in our college ship us.

I banged my hand on the bathroom door while saying....

"U bastard come out!" I said with a cracky tone still banging my hand on it but in return his moans got louder.

"U stupid asshole how dare u to fuck someone else huh"I yelled and start screaming out there.

Author POV ~

"Are u opening it or not and tell me who is this bitch U are fucking, don't u feel what I have for u huh" she confessed her thoughts sticking her back to the door.

"I am literally in love with u and here u are breaking my heart like this" this time she confessed her feelings not knowing the actual fuck going inside.

"U listening me Kim I LOVE U-" as she yelled the sentence the door got open widely making her stumble back but he immediately held her in his embrace not letting her fall.

She looked into his eyes with her teary ones holding his arms for support.

"Why were u screaming here huh.............u have to scream when I will be fucking u" he said while smirking playfully at her who was looking at him with her redened sad face.