My Inspector Part-4🔞

Yeah I know I am lazy.....

Do vote if u like plsss......

Ignore the mistakes bcz it can be keyboard error....

Thankuu for patiently Waiting for this part...........salute you for your patience.....

_______________________

Author POV~

Entering inside the bedroom after he took a shower he noticed the unusual silence in the room which was giving him somewhat eerie vibes....he moved forward and called out hid girlfriend's name to which he got no response....."yn....baby....."

But when he heared door opening sound he sighed in relief that there is she, coming close to him smiling at her boyfie more like smirking....she stood only a inch away from him while biting her lips seductively making her man feel uncontrollable to control his desires....

"Yn....babe where were u?" He asked...to which she blink twice giving him hard time to hold the urge building inside him.....

"I was ....in the kitchen preparing things for your punishment!!" She answerd while winking at him making him chuckle but when he noticed the thing she was holding....he gulped all his urge inside only........

And thought what she could do with a blindfold, ice cubes and..............handcuffs..... seriously!!! Thats what he thought....

"Yn my peanut....whats with these things....huh?" He asked taking a step back from her......and he swear to god he saw her slightly giggling and why not when having a mascular body and Inspector from profession is getting scared from his lover's punishment....

"U will know soon first go and sit on the bed like a good boy u are..........and mine.." she commanded him making him do the same bcz why not just surrender yourself when the mistake was done by u only....

She smirked at how obedient he was being.....just for her....

"Very Good my boy....uh ah babyboy~" she teased him only to got some glares from her boyfriend....she walked towards him and placed the things on the side table ....

She sat on his lap and traced her lips on his face feeling his soft skin

She sat on his lap and traced her lips on his face feeling his soft skin .....while the boy was getting needy with her actions...he hold her waist and cupped her face before attaching his plumpy lips to her soft one.

he hold her waist and cupped her face before attaching his plumpy lips to her soft one