THOSE EYES!! 🔞

Yn POV ~

He pinned me not so hard but enough to take my breath away
, Then he asked me Something but that was not audible to my ears as my whole focus on his eyes which were screaming care...... possession.......affection..........and the love he has for me..

Of course I know that but something in me was stopping me to confess my feelings to him.

But my eyes became enlarged as he suddenly kissed me out of nowhere making me numb.
My legs  started feeling weak as I hold onto him, clutching my fingers around his shoulder.

He broke the kiss and pecked my lips a few times. He didn't say anything nor I.

He took the keys of my house from my hand before dragging me with him towards my house entrance.

Taehyung POV~

Damnnnn...It was awkward  but what could i do when she is too stubborn to realise her feelings for me....but today she have to...

I opened the door before holding her in my arms and locked the door.I made my way towards her room which obviously I know. After opening the bedroom door i kicked it with my leg only it to get close. I took her to the bed but in this whole time she was staring in my eyes I know why but seriously this was making me feel so many butterflies in my stomach.

(Actually I got butterflies in my stomach when I got hungry😂)

Author POV ~

Nevermind, he laid her on the bed before hovering over her timid body making her feel uneasy in her heart.

"Wha-t are u going to do!??" She asked being partially clueless. But got no response so she again asked but this time with her soft voice.

"Bear,....wha-" she was going to say but got cutted off when he again crashed his beautiful lips to her plumpy one.

But this time she too responded making him feel sparkles in his heart.

"I am gonna tell u how much i love u, which u don't even want see but still I want u to feel my love"he said in between the kiss and inserted his hands inside her hoodie making her jolt up as his warm hands come in contact with her soft skin.

"Tae-tae um u are umche-cheating-" this time too she got cut off by him as he stared at her after giving some smooches on her face.

"Stop talking, now u will listen and I will tell u how much i love u and yeah I am not cheating on her as my feelings are not mutual as her" he said while tracing his finger on her face while she followed his finger through her eyes.

"U never care about my feelings, u didn't even stop me from confessing her, but i observed.....i observed everything how u got sad whenever I talked to that girl, how Ur face was dulled when I told u that I got a online friend and how u faked ur smile when telling me to confess her.."

(Ok here i got tired bcz I am lazy 😅but I am going to complete it today itself)

He mouthed his thoughts which were disturbing him from months
While she just stared at him with her teary eyes as she realised how much she gave him hard time.

She got that we don't gain feelings for someone by living with them for years but got habitual of them that we can't see them with someone else, we can't see them smiling towards anyone like they do when with us.

She immediately cupped his face in her tiny hands before kissing him softly and gently totally opposite to his previous one. First and second one.

"I love u, Bear" his heart bloomed as he heared those three words from her mouth with that endearment causing him to make that gentle kiss into a messy one.

(Yarr thak gaya ab mann ni krra😩 kl part 3 post karunga yeah lazy as fuck😂)

Sorry pr main aise hi bolti hun like- karunga, jaunga etc etc...

And for this i got taunted too from my relatives but who cares, people likes to bark so let themm

Give some comments if possible

Bye🙃