Recover

"Sucker For Pain"

I have always live for the high that this life brought and continues to bring me. I never stand down or bow down to no one. I have always made my own way breaking all the rules that this world had to offer it not only brought me a supernatural high loving to torture and kill but it even did it for my brothers as well. We walked through the flames together loving this crazy life. I have been devoted to destruction for so long I don't know any other way having no emotion for so long but that have all since changed.

Can life really be this cruel?

We landed from a long ass trip away from our pregnant wives eager to be back with them just to hold them in our arms. We all were blessed beyond belief with the lives that we have now myself having triplets on the way two boys and a my little princess, Christian having a baby girl on the way and Lukas having his son on the way none of us ever thought we would have this for ourselves even with some of us wanting it. We are all happy I was even just telling them just how good things are going just when we landed I was happy talking to my love, my life, my anchor which is my wife on the phone finding out she was going into labor so I was trying to rush off the jet to get to my family not knowing we were walking into an ambush some of the cars were blown up and people were killed all from the other side but they were still dead. I was able to get a bullet into Carlo before he got away the son of a bitch even killed his own man the mother fucker have no loyalty. We couldn't call anyone to let them know what was going on because we were to busy trying to get Christian to the hospital he was bleeding everywhere and badly coughing up blood and it was running from his side as he told me to take care of Amelia and his daughter. As if he would really have to tell me too I would do it anyway because he was my best friend and my brother but he was talking none sense or should I say it was none sense to me because I didn't won't to hear it. I didn't won't him to die he is my best friend my brother him dying wasn't a option wasn't part of the plan. He was the glue that held me together when we all thought Jose was dead without Christian I would really lose it. I tried talking to him but he stop talking to me he had stop breathing just as we pulled up to the hospital. We all carry him in not waiting for them to come out to us Christian was a big guy but I would carry my friend anywhere if it meant saving his life so I yelled we need a doctor he has been shot he is Prince Christian Ai Lee of China and I am Marco Costello. I begin to hear whispers from other guest and staff calling me the crown prince but also doctors and nurses runs out towards us with a bed grabbing Christian placing him on it and taking him to the back I tried following but they wouldn't allow me to go. He wasn't breathing he wasn't able to talk he wasn't alive. How am I going to tell my sister and Bai this they are going to be heart broken.

Lukas: Marco I will call Vincenzo, Gabriela, and Camilia.

Okay man I will call the rest of the guys. I pull out my phone feeling like this is unreal. The first person I need to call is King to check on my wife then everyone else King doesn't hesitate to pick up the phone.

King: Marco Hazel is fine I promise.

I tell him okay but I still would like to know what happened but before he goes into details about everything I guess he had me on speaker because it is Hazel I heard her in the background saying she will explain everything when she gets here that Amelia, Camilia, and her are on their way to the hospital Lukas moved fast or my father moved fast because the girls already know what is going on and I have only made one phone call. I don't argue with her coming even though I think she should be resting with her just having contraction I just tell her to stay safe and I will see them when they get here. I know King, Marcus, and Tony would never let anything happen to her so she is in great hands. At least I know one of them is good now so my mind could rest just a little. Lukas says that the police are at our private airport already and that Dad, Mom, and Cheng Lee are on their way here as well. I started to pace the floor I know we just barely arrived but I needed word but before I can freak out and go crazy everyone arrived within a hour my father with questions like he is the police or maybe it's just me being irritated because I am worried about my best friend it have been like four hours now and still no word. Amelia haven't stopped crying since she arrive mom is holding her while Hazel is holding Bai leaving Cauis to holding baby Faith and Konstantin. I stopped pacing going to the nurses station asking if there is any word on Christian Lee the lady says sorry no word. Hazel released Bai making Mr. Cheng hold her while she walks over to me telling me he will be okay that he is strong I hug her tightly and start to cry I never fucking cry but Christian is my brother I can't lose him. Hazel step back seeing the tears running down my face and she looks pissed she tells me that she will be right back. Before she walks away she kiss my cheek taking the four steps back to the nurse station.